Robert Geller S/S 12 New York

bill

Also, there's some elements that remind me of Raf.

Felt the same way about a few of the sweats/pants/net stuff as well. However, all of Geller's collections kind of pull a conquistador / pirate feel to them, and it just doesn't really do it for me. Combined with the fact that the pants still fit like garbage and his stuff is pretty cheap for what it is. Mustard bomber, tan hooded jacket, and graphic tees are standouts and obviously footwear.

i really enjoyed this collection, the best spring summer he's pulled off since 2008's showing. love how the're continuing to recreate old pieces and carry them over as staples for the brand.

my bomber obsession grows because of this guy.

theres also a small collabo w/ fred segal man in santa monica

tumblr_lrcdq5IDy41qac298o1_500.png

So very nautical.

I think overall it looks great.

Like:

Mustard bomber (random - its like a buoy in a sea of blues), tan hooded summer . . .parka?, the frayed edge jacket and the lounge pant (that are styled with that weird basket mesh anklet), the shiny pants and the petroleum heather U-neck tee.

Excited to see more of the details in months to come.

Are the 5-pocket skinnys displayed here?

The Black Cropped Jacket has me thinking of Rock Howard from Mark of the Wolves. I should have checked to see if the knitted bottom of the lounge pants were actually a part of the pants or if it was show only.

The Black Cropped Jacket has me thinking of Rock Howard from Mark of the Wolves. I should have checked to see if the knitted bottom of the lounge pants were actually a part of the pants or if it was show only.

It's gotta be jewelry.

All of the pants have cuffs that you can see - the anklets dont even look like fabric - almost like dyed wicker.