"raw" corduroy jeans

prufrock

any of you guys try to sport corduroy jeans? i think the dye used in say a dark corduroy will fade like dry denim. albiet, you have to 8 month no wash probably. if you can distress pre-washed jeans, i dont see why you cant distress corduroy pants. im sure they would look sick too. what do you guys think?

-later days.

indigo has a unique fade not found in other dyes. my wife has a pair of LEVI white tab cords (dark brown) that predates our almost 10 year relationship-------the cords indeed have interesting character (i am often staring at the wear), but not honeycombs, whiskering and the like. it is a different animal entirely. the ribbed corduroy-ness wears off in parts, leaving the fabric smooth in places... nice. but different.

it will not fade the same way that denim fades as denimdestroyedmylife vbmenu_register("postmenu_138202", true); stated.

the fabric undernieth the cording is the same color as the cording in most cases... now if you were to find a cord pant that had another color under the cording then you might have a good starting point.

sounds like a good idea eh?

Ill take credit for that. thank you very much.