DüM

Shooting people in the face saved my life

The damage is seemingly the same but IIRC you can't instant kill all the time with a Barrett if it's silenced compared to an intervention. WHO CARES FUK SNIPERS.

all silenced TAR everything.

or silenced AK.

silenced ump ho

has anyone played mw2 lately ?

have they fixed the stats ? (last time i played the stats wouldnt change after matches)

received some comments/reps on auto-aim in MW2 (console) and I remember turning it off in options, but doesn't that only apply to SP?

I was pretty sure it did, because I always had it off yet I'd still noticed I could get that second of following rabdomly when hardscoped with a sniper like I mentioned.

What stats?

Like the leaderboards and your statistics and stuff were frozen. Not sure if they changed it.

could someone please check the leaderboard stats ( if there still frozen or not ) in mw2 , give my copy away when it froze but ive been wanting to play it again

what do the stats really matter at this point? just play

I know mate but half the fun for me was keeping track of how i was doing , and trying to beat personal bests

Trust me, it's way more fun if you stop giving a shit about stats. Lately I've been getting frustrated when I play just because I don't get something over 3.00K/D. I need to stop giving a fuck soon..

the other day when we had a big party running was a lot of fun. but it was so much work, i had to put a monumental effort in to get 40-50 kills cause you monkeys hogged all the kills

received some comments/reps on auto-aim in MW2 (console) and I remember turning it off in options, but doesn't that only apply to SP?

I was pretty sure it did, because I always had it off yet I'd still noticed I could get that second of following rabdomly when hardscoped with a sniper like I mentioned.

I turned off auto aim in BO, then forgot I did, and recently turned it back on when I remembered I did. It does help in moments when you are shooting at a ton of people to not have it on. But when scoping in auto aim does help.

I turned auto aim back on and expected a big change. But really i still play the same more or less.

I turned off auto aim in BO, then forgot I did, and recently turned it back on when I remembered I did. It does help in moments when you are shooting at a ton of people to not have it on. But when scoping in auto aim does help.

I turned auto aim back on and expected a big change. But really i still play the same more or less.

The only time I really wish I didn't have it on is when I have two or so people standing next to each other and it kind of pulls towards the middle of them. That gets me killed quite a bit. I love it for when someone is coming around a corner or behind a box and I get that little movement though.

I just got a ps3 so I have been playing black ops again. I wish I had got mw2. That games is just so much faster.

lol finally updated the group pic

re-installing cs 1.6 tonight

just joined. my steam name is "Mike" i have a pack of marlboros as my avatar. whos down for some friendly 1.6 action?

bf3 beta on the 29th. ffs.

not even a month

i'm so fucking excited for this. i started playing blops again cos i really need some fps r&r time, but it's completely joyless. i imagine i look like the subject of one of those anti-cannabis or depression awareness ads.

Im kinda excited about the beta. If anyone is trying to play we could probably get a little crew going

psn: BillPullmanisgod

add me

majorwaves

I'm sure I'll be playing with the sufu crew

ok I played with a few people on here (MW2) when i had an xbox, but I have upgraded to ps3 now. been playing black ops again after a summer off.

excuse my ignorance, but am I right in assuming that large brobocop parties will be much harder to organize in BF3. 4 man squads?

no vehicles on consoles? just the beta I assume?

I might go get fifa tomorrow if anyone plays that also.