Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

MW3 was pretty terrible in comparison to the other CoD games... the spawn points were definitely not well thought out, they were awful; such is the signature of a CoD game however. The graphics and the FPS are definitely a lot better though. I can't say much about hit detection in this game, especially vs. MW3 where the lag compensation was terrible and it carried through to this game.

It's just not very inconsistent, but it's still enjoyable for me. I can kill someone in 2-3 hits, or it might take a half clip... not sure if it will ever remedy itself of that, but that's okay. I do think that it is too easy to snipe/no scope however. Tons of people are sniping/no scoping with relative ease in my experience.

The RC-XD is pretty crap too.

If anyone wants to play XBL, add me: x sfourteen

what don't you like about MW3, the 60fps? better graphics? hit detection? well thought out spawn points? ha i'm seeing shit on twitter already from Treyarch explaining problems with lag and connection on the PS3, typical.

I learned to like mw3 quite a bit, especially after I started playing other game modes like dropzone.

what don't you like about MW3, the 60fps? better graphics? hit detection? well thought out spawn points? ha i'm seeing shit on twitter already from Treyarch explaining problems with lag and connection on the PS3, typical.

where do i fucking start? i've always been nonplussed by cod graphics, if i wanted visually stunning games, i'll go for other ps3/xbox flagships. the general unbalance of the game was retarded, more so than any cod ever. mw3 featured the most weapons ever and ironically all but about 5 were totally fucking useless. what was the winning formula? mp7+focus = moab? sounds right. SUPPORT STRIKE PACKAGE completely made skill subjective, what's the point of getting choppers and ac130s through crushing victims as i should, when i can just go 10-30 and eliminate that with an emp and then i can rape them further with a stealth bomber. so now the skillful offensive players have been neutralized by a newb friendly system with little to no penalty for dying. granted, in tdm that's not too big a deal but in any other sort of objective game, you're fucked. Any game, of any genre, where skill is not the absolute certain factor of success is fucking trash, and you can't tell me otherwise. the party system NEVER worked properly over the 11-12month cycle of this game, it's like sledgehammer got our money and then said fuck us(blops 1 got that right, like really right). spawning? raff out roud, grab a in dom, kill some people, go for b, they spawn on a, every fucking time. the spawning in mw2 was bad but it was predictably bad, in this, it was just like they spawned people in the place that would make you wanna rage quit the most. i could go on but i'm teetering in LOL did not read land at this point

and beyond all that, the thing that ENRAGED ME the most was the ridiculous and exaggerated motion to call in killstreaks, what fucking soldier do you know in any army on any planet ever that takes 4-5 exaggerated seconds to click on a uav, i died from that shit at least twice a round every time i ever played mw3

i guess it's not for everyone, as for support i have a 2.45kd and regularly shit on the other team using care package, predator and chopper, the only time support is remotely effective is long ass games like domination, which i don't really play. either way i prefer it to bad hit detection, wonky controls (due to framerate) and low res graphics.

I had very few problems with mw3 after the initials quirks. parties, game joining etc all worked fine. never found support that problematic either, then again I played a lot of dropzone in the past months which eliminates streaks anyway...

Seems like there have been (not surprisingly) plenty of issues with BO2, some of my friends aren't currently able to join games at all without actually re-registering. I haven't had any problems with this though. More popular game modes like domination work like shit with terrible lag, so I've been playing a lot of merc moshpit which has worked much better imo. Finally started to get a hang of the maps and pulled a couple of 40-10 or so games .

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't had many problems at all - i'm on ps3 and connect to most matches within 20-30 seconds..

i can only think of one time that an enemy ran at me and i was shooting at him and he was lagging like crazy then he got kicked from the match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If it weren't for Battlefield 4 I don't know what other games I would be playing on the PS4. It's one of the best games for multiplayer IMO. A lot of fun, especially the wide variety in ways to play. I'm broke right now, but I'm looking forward to getting Second Assault and Naval Strike in a week or two. My favorite map is Operation Locker. My guns of choice are the ACWR, MTar,  and SRR-61

bf4-second-assault---flooded-metro.jpg

battlefield-4-operation-metro.jpg

battlefield-4-second-assault-wallpaper-2

1401139_613679118689811_1795285313_o_551

battlefield-4-second-assault-dlc.jpg

My PSN = zzzian1987

If it weren't for Battlefield 4 I don't know what other games I would be playing on the PS4. It's one of the best games for multiplayer IMO. A lot of fun, especially the wide variety in ways to play. I'm broke right now, but I'm looking forward to getting Second Assault and Naval Strike in a week or two. My favorite map is Operation Locker. My guns of choice are the ACWR, MTar,  and SRR-61

I just ponied up for Premium when I picked up my PS4 pre-order. Haven't regretted it yet. The Premium battle packs, items and early map access really made it worth the extra 50 bucks.

I'm a fan of Flood zone, Paracel storm and Dawn breaker for conquest/DOM and obliteration.

(All of the SA maps are great and look amazing, but 64 players on them is a bit insane so I'm not playing them as much).

I'm running the following weapon setups:

Assault:

CZ-805 (irons, green laser sight, muzzle brake, angled foregrip)

Compact 45 (ghost ring, heavy barrel, laser sight)

Engineer:

QBS-09 (Coyote sight, magnifier 2x, standard barrel, slugs, angled foregrip)

Support:

U-100 MK5 (Coyote sight, laser sight, heavy barrel, angled foregrip)

Recon:

338 Recon (Rifle scope 8x, Variable zoom, muzzle brake, straight pull bolt)

Shorty 12G (ghost ring, flash light, full choke)

Anyone hyped up for that Naval Strike DLC?

BF4 has been running pretty good on PS4. Still buggy, tho.

I admit, I enjoy spamming the LVG in Op. Metro lol

My PSN: Paul_RCjr

The carrier assault game mode in Naval strike is going to be insane. First game mode that I think it going to need 64 players. The maps look huge.

I tried logging on for a bit last night and I was dealing with some of the most crippling lag ever on PS4. Usually I notice it on the conquest large maps but it was like my soldier was drunk while playing domination the damn screen was moving so much. I'm just glad they fixed the damn 0% healthy bug. 

Titanfall's matchmaking system is horrible. On top of that you can't just "join a new game"; you'll end up matching with the same noobs on your team no matter how many times you try.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...