Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

the scar seems pretty shitty silenced, can't hit a wall. I need to find a new go-to gun

So far, the guns I use throughout my prestige are the M4 (silenced, kick), Type 95 (silenced, rapid fire), G36c (silenced, heartbeat sensor) <-- No kick since I haven't noticed any difference with or without it, ACR (silenced, kick) and the Ak47 (silenced, haven't used it enough to know what works with it).

The FAD seems pretty awesome considering it has a mag of 40 and rapid fire available.

Oh and extended mags + scavenger pro gives you 270 bullets instead of 180 woop woop (not that anyone needs that much ammo... lol)

Edited by Lozinski

Raulishere is pretty beast. He would be a good addition to the team!

I silence all of my assault rifles.

I can't use marksman after getting used to stalker..

Yeah, I remember Raul on MW2. Du was better than I was.

I wish the AK were as beast as it was on BO or CoD4. Still has the dumb recoil from MW2.

yeah my friend that runs the HB team tweeted about tryouts. I cant remember his k/d but something around mine I think. They'll probably have a killer or two but we're pretty stacked and most of us play with eachother often and talk a lot on the mic and shit.

I'm not even worried about K/D. it's skewed in this game because I've been running support package exclusively so i don't have the benefit of mine being padded by killstreaks. It's still well over 1 anyway

that battlefield trailer looks quite good. Im confused as to whether I should buy it or not. I'm enjoying MW3 at the moment, are that many people on the battefield tip? It'd probably be a toss up between purchasing BF3 and Skyrim too

BF if you have a pc that will run it well or even decently, MW3 if not imo...I'd get CoD4 before anything else though lol, they have not recaptured the balance or originality at all in this franchise really + it's very cheap used I'm sure.

silenced scar with kick in my stealth build (assassin, etc.) is dope. i find people rely on radar too much, so you catch so many people

agreed, it does effect some guns more than others but the scar has always had good recoil with or without it and the falloff is still going to be negligible comparatively vs. an SMG (even unsilenced I'd guess)

that battlefield trailer looks quite good. Im confused as to whether I should buy it or not. I'm enjoying MW3 at the moment, are that many people on the battefield tip? It'd probably be a toss up between purchasing BF3 and Skyrim too

to be honest, it got boring pretty quick.. feel like most of the maps were built for PC 64v64 so on console it feels empty and gets boring pretty quickly since its pretty much the same sequence over and over: run for a minute to get to where the action is, get shot by a camper the minute you're about to have some fun...

BF if you have a pc that will run it well or even decently, MW3 if not imo...I'd get CoD4 before anything else though lol, they have not recaptured the balance or originality at all in this franchise really + it's very cheap used I'm sure.

CoD2 rifles only is where its at... or was at

haha

Edited by Dex_star

Guest Methimphibian

what game you guys play mostly? im kinda liking kill confirmed, ground war is pretty ill too

Hardcore TDM is the only mode I ever play. The hardcore modes are the best because you don't need a whole clip to kill someone or relying on killcam b.s., plus it's a real flush look no HUD crap goin on.

On that note made it level 78 the other day and the FAD is a freakin beast! ran it on my assault build on mission tonight and got two care packages first was a reaper, second one was an AC-130, I love getting sweet stuff outta 3 kill care packages hah

Hardcore TDM is the only mode I ever play. The hardcore modes are the best because you don't need a whole clip to kill someone or relying on killcam b.s., plus it's a real flush look no HUD crap goin on.

On that note made it level 78 the other day and the FAD is a freakin beast! ran it on my assault build on mission tonight and got two care packages first was a reaper, second one was an AC-130, I love getting sweet stuff outta 3 kill care packages hah

I would be all over Hardcore TDM if it were like COD4. Since then, everyone camps the fuck out of hardcore tdm. So annoying....

the mp7 is pure rape. no recoil whatsoever but it takes some getting used to. it's so accurate that I sometimes shoot half a clip riiiiiiiight beside the guy I'm shooting at :(

Guest Methimphibian

I would be all over Hardcore TDM if it were like COD4. Since then, everyone camps the fuck out of hardcore tdm. So annoying....

I hear this a lot, and it's just not true, i've so far put almost 40 hrs into hardcore TDM, and camping is really not that prevalent. also people define camping differently, some say camping is sitting in a corner of an alley, others say camping is sitting in a building/tower looking out for people. keep in mind though snipers/LMG have to camp that's their job. mic + flashbangs pretty much solve the problem 90% of the time. I do have several friends who can't play hardcore modes because they say it's too hard, or i think some just get raped in hardcore then get left jaded, but it's all good whatever mode you like to play. i just prefer HC because of the dynamic and higher quality players.

Edited by Methimphibian