Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

no. to scale down things, there supposedly are no vehicles for console on multiplayer

well, in the final game there will be vehicles. I mean BC2 had vehicles. Jets have been confirmed even.

we'll have only 24 players though and smaller maps than the PC bros.

Recoil on the guns is pretty nuts but if you pull down the mouse like old CS days its not bad at all. It's no BC2 but its not too terrible to adjust to, I just wish they'd stop this rush map horseshit. They're just mocking us with that Caspian map being password only.

Recoil on the guns is pretty nuts but if you pull down the mouse like old CS days its not bad at all. It's no BC2 but its not too terrible to adjust to, I just wish they'd stop this rush map horseshit. They're just mocking us with that Caspian map being password only.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/battlefield-3-how-to-get-access-to-caspian-border-map/

But I read it's super laggy so be warned...

So what do you guys think about the new CSS update that came out a week or so ago? Folks in the pubs were kinda bitching, but it's whatever. My main complaint is that the para is basically a sniper now.... it's ridiculous.

Anyone have suggestions on fun pubs to play in? Or actually people/clans to scrim with? Although I'm just getting back into CSS, I find that scrims are way better practice than fucking around in pubs.

Can't even get into a game on 360 :( What a fucking anti-climax. I usually get lost connection to EA servers, and when that doesn't happen I just get a black screen except for the beta logo and some birdsong. Fuck this.

I figured out the reason...it has not been released in NA (North America) yet. suppose to be released around 12pm - 1pm EST.

BUT if you have a ps3 you can get around that....all you have to do is create a UK account, then you can download the beta. i remember doing the same thing for killzone 3...kinda dumb. hope that helps....

not sure about a workaround for the 360 tho...

enemy territory anyone?

found the game ~7 years ago and loved it. super fast paced, one of the only fps ive played that i had more fun pubbing than scrimming/playing competitively.

http://enemy-territory.com it's free, but a bit hard to install/get working. if anyone needs specific install directions pm me.

http://et.splatterladder.com is a neat bonus, the site tracks every map you play, and ranks every player. i peaked at ~550 out of 65,000 back in the day. trying to get back into the top 1,000 now.

I played for about an hour last night. They decreased the weapon damage significantly from the alpha build, though the final version will have "hardcore" servers so that's not a big deal. Lots of bugs, though unlike most people I talked to I didn't have any trouble connecting to servers. One gripe I have is that when a teammate's player model collides with yours, you get "pushed". Anyone else notice this? Oh, and rush is still a shitty gametype. Bring on conquest. :)

just gonna leave this here

- PS3 -

034936 – skoh12

Begåvningsreserven - Blodsmak

Bigyen – RAMBOSegal

dotpichu - dotpichu

DÃœM – majorwaves

funkdoobi - funkdoobi

icandunkonu – overtime626

homi29 - cosigned

Hocus Pocus - dimes of hard

iGit – Rrronson

jizzimmy - wavetest

Lozinski - Lozinski

okonomi - The_Andrew

pokpok - sprintertrueno86

Phyziks - Phyziks

raulishere – raulishere

ROYALEFATALE – Royalefatale

selbsttatig – selbsttatig

semaj - Wasanasan

showbiz00ditc - extrAndrew

sgt_H - xlazymx

Solix – SolixTanaka

- XBOX -

AstroWolf – KILLxALLxHUMANS

Baeyer-Drewson - BaeyerDrewson

beezup – S3nD H3lPx

Bislane - Bislane

chchchip – bluebeard4

dfaus – sloppyjoemorgan

eversuns – indierokkr

Faded – pissin blood

Ichiban – Ich1ban v2

insidertrading – bravoturkey

kidaradio – kidaradio

ko – Jumbominibar

LetsGetSerious - x4163

m0t3d – TRuM0t3D

nimo112 - nimo112

raulishere – ray diat0r

renski – ren nasty

selaviso - ebxx

sycamore no more - SATANOMENDEATH

unfuccwittable - BackgammonJones

Wesley Pipes – Really Doe

What games do you play?

The only online games I play are fps' and the rest are just story focused games, but im playing nothing atm. I beat bf bc2 to death before all my games were lost in a fire though. =/

Bought all of the COD games but after I tried BC2 I could never bring myself to play it(mw2) again. I dont even think im going to get MW3 tbh, for sure not brand new.

psn just crashed tho T___T