Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

received some comments/reps on auto-aim in MW2 (console) and I remember turning it off in options, but doesn't that only apply to SP?

I was pretty sure it did, because I always had it off yet I'd still noticed I could get that second of following rabdomly when hardscoped with a sniper like I mentioned.

received some comments/reps on auto-aim in MW2 (console) and I remember turning it off in options, but doesn't that only apply to SP?

I was pretty sure it did, because I always had it off yet I'd still noticed I could get that second of following rabdomly when hardscoped with a sniper like I mentioned.

I turned off auto aim in BO, then forgot I did, and recently turned it back on when I remembered I did. It does help in moments when you are shooting at a ton of people to not have it on. But when scoping in auto aim does help.

I turned auto aim back on and expected a big change. But really i still play the same more or less.

I turned off auto aim in BO, then forgot I did, and recently turned it back on when I remembered I did. It does help in moments when you are shooting at a ton of people to not have it on. But when scoping in auto aim does help.

I turned auto aim back on and expected a big change. But really i still play the same more or less.

The only time I really wish I didn't have it on is when I have two or so people standing next to each other and it kind of pulls towards the middle of them. That gets me killed quite a bit. I love it for when someone is coming around a corner or behind a box and I get that little movement though.

I just got a ps3 so I have been playing black ops again. I wish I had got mw2. That games is just so much faster.

bf3 beta on the 29th. ffs.

not even a month

i'm so fucking excited for this. i started playing blops again cos i really need some fps r&r time, but it's completely joyless. i imagine i look like the subject of one of those anti-cannabis or depression awareness ads.