Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

nah it's like I'm smiling when I think about COD3 but I don't know why. Almost put in BO today to try to marathon those pro FJ and Mask perks, then I was like wtf am I doing, shit is going to make me want to pull the gun out myself if clooney doesn't do it for me.

fucking halo invented good console shooters though, makes no sense people aren't hyped for a 40 dollar full remake of the old game with more content than a new call of duty will ever produce for the multiplayer side with full integration of the old iteration of the game and the new one. speaking about halo here, I definitely would be playing other games if I only had PS3 and was forced into them.

checking in

still play mw2 from time to time

yo lozinski i dont think we've ever played a single match lawl

^^^ Intervention is funner and I'm complaining about the barret because lol @ turning a corner with a submachine gun, starting to shoot someone *first* at point blank, them just no scope firing off 5 barret shots, one hits me randomly and instantly dead.

That's why CoD snipers are retarded in general. You shouldn't be able to win those close battles with a sniper vs. submachine gun or assault rifle.

I think the stats ended up being exactly the same, and there was actually no reason to use the Intervention, but it was just way cooler

i'm fairly sure the intervention was more accurate and/or had a larger hitbox