Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

last stand didn't have me yelling as much as commando did. it was pretty rare that a last stand dude killed me.

the marathon / commando fuckers were so much more annoying.

The commando guys were pretty frustrating but in Black Ops, last stand guys can get revived. When you snipe, it's so god damn annoying.

so... why is CS:S so graphic intensive. cant even get constant 100fps with 1gig video card (not the best but this game is like 7 years old) im guessing LFD2 uses the same engine and i ran that shit fine with a lower video card.

can a nigguh just play some video games. ahhh

i'n gonna put up another 120K kills on mw3, and i'm not even ashamed about the aspects of my social life i'll be sacrificing. do you know how much money CoD saves me because i'm not out boozin every weekend?

i'n gonna put up another 120K kills on mw3, and i'm not even ashamed about the aspects of my social life i'll be sacrificing. do you know how much money CoD saves me because i'm not out boozin every weekend?

Yeah if the challenges and stuff are still there...I don't see why not, less damaging than other RPG shitfest grind sessions and more social than those types of games by far. That hyena for multikills was the funnest thing I ever earned in a shooter by far...definitely sad they took out danger close though, not sure you need it out with shittier (probably?) toobs and flak jacket.

Haha that's weird! I've never had the problem. The only time I get mad at hit detection is when I somehow miss a lot of my sniper shots in a game. It's at 1.70K/D with 55% accuracy (I tend not to fuck up with it). I'd like to think there's a lag but I could always just be a bit off that day.

I switch to my other classes and there's no problems.

here's why a lot of people don't like BO, and some are gonna take offense to this. The curve between the average player, and great player is miles steeper than it is in MW2. in MW2 any joe schmoe can put up 50-60-70 kills because of stacking killstreaks and DOZENS of exploitable glitches or cheap tricks. But in BO, i can probably count on my hands the number of times I've seen someone any less than average get more than 30-35 kills in ground war. Additionally, the better killstreaks, dogs and blackbird, favor the better players and are the worst nightmare of campers

ohh my shit

+

so.. DICE dudes confirmed the mortar strike in that vid isn't scripted :eek:

i wonder if the date at the end is for the beta? it puts it at friday, betas and demos are usually released on tuesdays and thursdays right?

can't wait.

++

fuck, i didn't give a shit about my graphics card before (5770 :/) but i think i want to upgrade now, smh. can't afford, fml.

I'm glad that BF3 on console still looks pretty, but the PC stuff is just ridic.

Mag, I read some article saying those mortars just come in as you're playing that level and your like non-story-related allies can die at any time playing the game.

I'm super hyped for BF3

and I'm ready for MW2.5