2 weeks of shopping in Europe, What stores must I see

Brandless

I'll be heading to Europe in November for two weeks on a big shopping trip, I'm looking for suggestions on smaller designer boutiques in cities such as Berlin, Antwerp, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, London, etc. If you know of some great stores that aren't in one of those cities I would still like to hear about them.

Thanks for you info.

I'll be heading to Europe in November for two weeks on a big shopping trip, I'm looking for suggestions on smaller designer boutiques in cities such as Berlin, Antwerp, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, London, etc. If you know of some great stores that aren't in one of those cities I would still like to hear about them.

Thanks for you info.

What kind of clothes are you into?

Goth ninja, heritage bro, eurotrash, peasant status, oldschool haute-couture/pretaporte, or belgian lame basics?

• 4 months later...

If you like hb, or street wear, I know you've left but for others benefit, hideout in soho,

Good hood in shoreditch,

Also a great hidden street wear gem is Maharishi brand close to hideout in soho,

Would like to help anyone with info on shopping in london, if anyone could return favor on my trip for japan, would be appreciated