Warehouse 1001

The Strike Gold 2105

The Real McCoy's 991

Self Edge X Dry Bones DB19

The Flat Head 2111

Momotaro 1705

Rogue Territory Stanton

Left Field Greasers

I think I'm going to add one of these next, I just can't decide which!  Maybe someone can sway me towards one:

Pure Blue Japan XX-009 or XX-007

Samurai 710XX

Fullcount 1108XX or 1109XX

What do you think of the 633s IHxSE? I just tried them on at SENY the other day and dug em, thinking about making them my next pair.

Currently got:

Oni 527 (Main pair the past 8 months)

Raleigh Nash Cut (going back to once the Oni's are getting a little too hot)

That's about it for what I wear denim wise, though I still have a pair of John Varvatos Bowery Tuxedo stripes and Earnest Sewn Fultons that are collecting dust. 

Next for my collection will be either the IHSE 633s (as I mentioned above) or, if I get to start wearing black pants at work, Samurai 710 Black Hawks

What do you think of the 633s IHxSE? I just tried them on at SENY the other day and dug em, thinking about making them my next pair.

I have the 633s, along with IH 634s, 3Sixteen+ 21BSP, and Self Edge/Dry Bones.  The 633s 20 oz. denim is unique -- very strong, stiff (in a nice way), and durable, with superb color with gray weft yarn -- a deep, dark indigo overall.

As much as I like the denim, the rise is a little lower than I expected ('mid-rise' at best) and the hips are a little wider.  I'll probably keep them, but the 3Sixteen's and Dry Bones fit (me) better.

John

I really dig them, the fabric is interesting and has a nice dark indigo / grey hue.

After the soak they were like cardboard but with a couple weeks of wear they softened up very quickly.

The cut is good, mine are currently getting hemmed which will make them even better.

I don't think they'll get much wear soon as summer is just about here but next fall no question about it.

1. Naked and Famous Vintage Dungaree - 9.5 oz. (good for lounging around and the hot weather)

2. Raleigh Denim Wilson Cone Canvas White/Grey - 10.5 oz. (kinda fancy looiking)

3. Momotaro Blue Owl Silk BOM004 - 13 oz. (great for cold weather)

4. Full Count 1109 - 13.75 oz. (new, will be my go-to daily wear)

5. Pure Blue Japan XX-012 Indigo/Indigo - 14 oz. (daily wearers during the winter)

6. Oni 512XX - 16.5 oz. (my favorite fabric of the lot, but their skinniness is only appropriate for certain occasions)

• 2 months later...

0705 SP Momotaro- 1 month old

0701 Momotaro. - 1 week

DH raw 19 mij - 2,5 yrs old and my 1st raw never wash experience.

DH orange ovrdy 21 - old as hell.

DH Black 17- very old

Kuro raw- 4 or 5 yrs but washed them every week.

Prps raw- 4 years but washed them.and never liked the fit.

FH 380 2nd hand and only wore it twice.

And like 40-45 wash distressed shite i never liked but thought they were good like dolce and gabbana, john galliano, roberto cavalli, andrew mkenzie, gucci, etc etc and was Dh the one that got me into raw and this is so much fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I own about 30 pairs, but I am not good at tossing my jeans in the bin especially if they are raw (selvedge) and i've worn them to shit. I keep them for the occasional wear.

How many of you guys wear jeans every day (if the weather provides for denim wear)?

I own about 30 pairs, but I am not good at tossing my jeans in the bin especially if they are raw (selvedge) and i've worn them to shit. I keep them for the occasional wear.

How many of you guys wear jeans every day (if the weather provides for denim wear)?

For about the past 2-3 years I've been able to wear denim whenever I want, which is basically anytime I leave the house.  There is something about lounging around the house in jeans that just does not appeal to me, so I wear shorts or sweats for that.  I'm coming up on another one of those transitions points in life.  I'll be moving back to the states soon, so who knows what the future holds.  Whatever it is, there will be lots of denim involved I'm sure.  I own about 6 pairs and rotate through three of them during these hot summer weeks in Brussels.  A pair of MBB, Pace Px05 and a pair of Unbranded 106 which I would not recommend to anyone.

Haha I do it even when the weather doesn't permit. I walked around DC earlier this summer wearing 23oz, and I do not regret it.

Samurai S710XX (great, conforming fit)

Fullcount 1108XX (nice high rise, trim in thighs)

Roy KS1001 Kinda Special (flattering fit, trim, versatile)

Roy KS1002 Kinda Special (same fit, heavier denim)

Dry Bones/Self Edge/Superfuture collaboration (nice detailing, e.g., pocket bags)

3 Sixteen+ 21BSP (interesting denim, back rise low relative to front)

Iron Heart 634S

Iron Heart 633S (dark indigo/grey denim)

Iron Heart 1955-UHR (high rise, lots of hip and leg room)

For a guy who's bought many Levi 550's at JC Penney, that's a lot of jeans.  But I (we?) wlll not be deterred in the quest for the perfect fit ;-)

John

only seven pairs for now

Margiela S/S '12 (they are sanforized rinsed and do fade well, i guess they count?)

LVC 501xx 1933 my first pair of 'real' raw selvedge denim. very loose because of the bloody LVC tag advice, but i grew to love them as pyjamas!

PBJxPRO DEC12  or XX-012, amazing denim, though the waist stretched a ton and i need belt with them always. still, amazing denim.

Red Cloud R400 very underrated brand. the denim on this and the detailing is second to none!

LVC 501xx 1947 I always wanted this for the longest of times since i was a mere teenager. 10+ years later the wish came true, but sadly after handling a few other high end pairs the '47 didn't feel as 'premium' as they would have been if they were my first pair. 

PBJ NC-013BK black jeans that don't fade? that means white collar work pants! 

Artist Denim SC40500, hey SC40500 denim for mere $130? what's to lose? and the denim's amazing, artist denim construction and detailings are fine as well. 

i have so many wish list on the horizon, just that other clothing items benefits my sartorial life more at the moment. 

and of course I do wear 17oz in 30 celcius heat of Bangkok. a lot of people here rock 25oz everyday. so, i'm just the norm here. you lot in the northern hemisphere, take note!

Iron Heart 301s

Strike Gold 1109 (just picked up this evening)

Rogue Territory SK (which my girlfriend tends to steal)

and some N&F Skinny Guys (that I loathe and sit at the bottom of my closet)

Sugarcane SC40302 - the mud dyed ones. Perhaps an odd choice for my first pair of Japanese denim, but I do remember the excitement - from ordering to the delivery man saying ,,what? Jeans from Japan?" to wearing them for the first time

Sugarcane SC40400 - natural indigo

Samurai S5000BK

Sugarcane SC40600 - the hand woven ones

Flat Head F380

Pure Blue Japan PBJ 007

Dry Bones X Selfedge SEXDBXSFXSF12 

Sugarcane SC40701 Rainbow Okinawas

Dry Bones X Selfedge SEXDB19

Roy Big Bro

Sugarcane SC40301 Okinawas

And a bunch of APC jeans, mostly from before I discovered Japanese denim:

'Old Standard' (I guess - purchased 'round 1998)

Anglais (x2)

New Standard

New Standard black

Rescue

Edited by rocco

Got about 30 pairs. Mostly Acne, couple of Fifth ave shoe rep, a pair from blk dnm and a great pair of Julian Red Hoboken! A shame they're not around anymore.

• 1 month later...

It has been nearly a year and my collection changed a lot (in my opinion)

I sold a good bunch of denim (9 pairs) but also bought many new pairs (11 pairs). So I am nearly even...  :rolleyes:

I marked the sold pairs red and the new pairs green. The black ones are unchanged.

Denime 66XX (new owner)
Denime XX (new owner)
Denime XX 1951

Denime 66XX (Shins, size 34) - worn by a friend

Denime 66XX (Shins, size 36)

Denime 502 - worn by my brother

Denime 10th Anniversary

Denime 20th Anniversary (size 34)

Denime 20th Anniversary (size 36)

Denime 25th Anniversary

Eternal 888 15th Anniversary

Evisu #2000 No.1

Fullcount 1108XX

Neutral Jeans 366XX

Red Cloud R423XX - worn by my brother

Samurai:
S0500XX Texas Cotton
S0510XX66-II

S0510XX66-RR Texas Cotton
S500JX-RL 18oz
S0510XX Texas Cotton
S510AI-OGSP
S510XX19oz
S510XX21oz

S5000VX x2
S5000VX24oz

S5000VX25oz-15th

S5000BK

S3000VX
S710XX

S710OG16oz

Shins Craft 9801XX

Skull 5010XX 6x6

Sugar Cane SC40200

Sugar Cane SC40400

Sugar Cane SC40601

UES 400T

Warehouse 800S

I hope I didn't miss a pair because that would be embarrassing :D

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Currently 22. Too lazy to write the list and I might be moving a few on soon anyway. The 2 I'm trying to wear as my daily jeans right now are the newly acquired ROY's. RS04 and KS1002. 

Edit: Apparently too sleepy to spell correctly. Moral: Don't post before waking up properly.

Edited by devilish

By purchase date:

Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan

Nudie Easy Emil Dry Organic

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage

Momotaro 0201

Iron Heart 634 SB

Momotaro 0905 SP

LVC 201 (sold)

LVC 501XX WWII

Stronghold (sold)

Samurai 710XX lot 14

Fullcount 1653 Ltd

Eternal 888

Red Cloud 400 17 oz Xinjang Cotton (sold)

Samurai 5000VX 21 oz

Iron Heart 555 SBG

Samurai 500XX 19 oz Naniwa Special

Bybeatle Vol. 1 (sold)

Elhaus x NK (sold)

UES 400T

Nudie Grim Tim Black Ring

Warehouse 660 (for sale)

Samurai 710 OG

Samurai 500 OG

Added the green ones going by purchase date.

Steel Feather SF0121

Lee 101Z 23oz

Lee 101Z

LVC '47

Indigofera Clint 

Levi's 501 STF

18 months later and there have been a few additions while the Indigoferas was sold and I'm looking to sell my Oni and S5000GX-M aswell.

Added:

Samurai S710XX

Samurai S0500XX

Samurai S5000GX-M

Oni 0277

Studio D'Artisan 101

Warehouse 1001

Warehouse 1001XX (in duck digger denim)

Denime 66

Sugar Cane SC40400

On the way:

TCB 50's

Roy RS01

Edited by Bobbo

Expanded my habit:

Flat Head 1001

Iron Heart 666od

Iron Heart 666D

Iron Heart B01

LVC 1933

LVC 1947

Nudie Slim Jim (Destroyed)

Red Cloud 424XX (With red arcs and red tab)

Iron Heart Shirt IHSH-03

Nudie Conny Dry jacket (non-selvage version)

There's always so much more to own.

Momotaro + Blue Owl BOM005

Raleigh Denim Camden

Raleigh Denim Nash

Samurai S710XX

Samurai S711VX

Samurai S5000VX 21oz 15th Ann.

Trophy Standard 1605 Dirt Denim

TCB 50 (awaiting delivery)

Edited by Projectp

Here's a quick update from a few months ago:

Trying to sell these:

3 Sixteen+ 21BSP (36, lower rise than I'd like)

Iron Heart 634S (34, lower rise than I'd like)

Iron Heart 633S (36, lower rise than I'd like)

Keeping these:

Samurai S710XX (35, medium rise, nice/conforming/rounded fit)

Fullcount 1101 (34, higher rise, really nice balance between roomy/comfortable and tapered)

Fullcount 1108XX (36, nice high rise, trim in thighs)

Roy KS1001 Kinda Special (34, flattering, reasonably trim fit, superb construction and detailing)

Roy KS1002 Kinda Special (34, similar fit, quality, detailing with heavier denim,)

Dry Bones/Self Edge/Superfuture collaboration (36, high rise, nice detailing/pocket bags)

Iron Heart 1955-UHR (34, old school high rise fit, lots of hip and leg room)

Awaiting these:

Samurai S710-OG (35)

Samurai S0510XX (35)

Fullcount 0105 (33)

Warehouse 800 raw (34)

I've gone nuts and blame you folks.  My wife's attorney will be contacting you.

John