How many pairs of jeans do you own?

@Dr_Heech ‘39, ‘43, ‘47 and ‘51 Doc ... 4 year intervals

The ‘46 is much too similar in thought to the ‘43 so I’ve decided against them. Just the forthcoming early version with cinch and rivets to go and I’m leaving it at that.

The lightning bolt is not something I know the real history of - but I do think it’s the best arctuate ever on a pair of jeans.

Edited by Duke Mantee

45 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

@Dr_Heech ‘39, ‘43, ‘47 and ‘51 Doc ... 4 year intervals

The ‘46 is much too similar in thought to the ‘43 so I’ve decided against them. Just the forthcoming early version with cinch and rivets to go and I’m leaving it at that.

The lightning bolt is not something I know the real history of - but I do think it’s the best arctuate ever on a pair of jeans.

Have to disagree on the best arcuate when compared to the Bootleggers tour 47's. But then again l've always been biased in that department :D 

Looking forward to seeing your forthcoming early version mate. When's it due out?

On 4/20/2020 at 11:11 AM, Dr_Heech said:

Have to disagree on the best arcuate when compared to the Bootleggers tour 47's. But then again l've always been biased in that department :D 

Looking forward to seeing your forthcoming early version mate. When's it due out?

Well the old arc is a classic :wink: - I wasn’t the biggest fan of the lightning bolt to begin with but the more I see it the better it looks. Arcs are very personal, some just work perfectly but some are real ugly.

It’s a summer issue for the new denim - I’m hoping they’re one of the first items from the collection to be released so maybe in a couple of months 

Edited by Duke Mantee

• 1 month later...