To smoke or not to smoke?

I wish I was one of those people who had there first cigarette and thought it was digusting but I love to smoke. I refuse to do anything the slightest bit physical before my first cigarette of the day and when i'm drinking I go through far too many, I genuinely love it and have smoked for a long time now.

But i get ill quite often at the moment and have an awful throat and i blame smoking, it's making me consider stopping.

Is it worth it? :confused:

Quit in April. when I did, I couldn't even run 2km without stopping to catch my breath. Now I run 12 km a night, 3 times a day, and am going for my first half-marathon in october. seeing just how quickly smoking a pack a week took on my own health made me reconsider its real necessity in life and that (also saving $10/pack.... yes, they're that expensive in ontario) made me quit smoking for good. Haven't had a cigarette since.

but whatever, do what you want. it does taste awesome. people always go "how to kids smoke knowing the health risks?!" but that's all bullshit. It's cause it tastes good, and makes you look fly. no wonder so many young people smoke, really.

it will kill you if you become a smoker for life, though. if the meteor doesn't get us all first.