Sign in to follow this  

To smoke or not to smoke?

I wish I was one of those people who had there first cigarette and thought it was digusting but I love to smoke. I refuse to do anything the slightest bit physical before my first cigarette of the day and when i'm drinking I go through far too many, I genuinely love it and have smoked for a long time now.

But i get ill quite often at the moment and have an awful throat and i blame smoking, it's making me consider stopping.

Is it worth it? :confused:

keep up the smoking!!!!! don't listen to these haters keep smoking!!!!

maybe you should switch to menthols, you can smoke more and they feel cool on the throat

but never stop smokin!!!

if you stop smoking, you might as well burn your clothes.

garments are worthless without a supplementary fagto bring it all together. ask cheep. he always take a pic with a fag in his mouth. just look at his rep!

you.. you do want rep right?

just smoke cigars man! they're waaaaaaay better on your lungs and you'll get mad milfs

Quit in April. when I did, I couldn't even run 2km without stopping to catch my breath. Now I run 12 km a night, 3 times a day, and am going for my first half-marathon in october. seeing just how quickly smoking a pack a week took on my own health made me reconsider its real necessity in life and that (also saving $10/pack.... yes, they're that expensive in ontario) made me quit smoking for good. Haven't had a cigarette since.

but whatever, do what you want. it does taste awesome. people always go "how to kids smoke knowing the health risks?!" but that's all bullshit. It's cause it tastes good, and makes you look fly. no wonder so many young people smoke, really.

it will kill you if you become a smoker for life, though. if the meteor doesn't get us all first.

smokers are jokers flush those sin sticks down the toilet

unless you smoke marlboros then hook me up

the negatives greatly outnumber the few so-called positives that exist. then again, its your body so do whatever the fuck you want. still, there is nothing worse than someone that stinks of smoke (whether its their clothes or their breath). fucking nasty.

Naw man, I don't smoke weed. I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.

Naw man, I don't smoke weed. I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court.

Well thats good at least you're smoking something..

Start smoking cock.