anyone have pics of their washed Nudie RR greycasts?

homi29

i've been wearing mine for about 3-4 months now, but havent gotten heavy wear on them as of yet..

just wondering if anyone could post some pics of theirs, id love to see what they look like when they've had a good wash.. I actually do like the color of them dry, but ive seen some pics where the color on em hasnt come out great

btw before i get flamed and sent to mynudies.com, id like to hear some experiences and wash descriptions (how did u achieve the wash/how long did u wear)

along with the pics, also for some reason noone on the mynudies site seems to have any phototaking skills whatsoever

meh, im not a fan of the grey cast denim, its not strong enough.....mine ripped apart after months wear.

anyways, i repeaired em, they have since been washed about 3 times and are about 7-8 months old. I almsot never wear them anymroe though.....

these are the newsest pics i have but they are froma few months ago

15gbfa9.jpg

15gbfqv.jpg

here are some pics after the firstr wash

15gbhc1.jpg

15gbhno.jpg

overall. i loved these jeans but because of the rip i washed em a bit too early. I wish i could have worn them for longer but alas I know for the future.....

meh, im not a fan of the grey cast denim, its not strong enough.....mine ripped apart after months wear.

anyways, i repeaired em, they have since been washed about 3 times and are about 7-8 months old. I almsot never wear them anymroe though.....

these are the newsest pics i have but they are froma few months ago

15gbfa9.jpg

15gbfqv.jpg

here are some pics after the firstr wash

15gbhc1.jpg

15gbhno.jpg

overall. i loved these jeans but because of the rip i washed em a bit too early. I wish i could have worn them for longer but alas I know for the future.....

thanks, i thought you'd post in here man

i love the fit and look of the jeans, the color isnt bad either, but i see what u mean , the denim quality is a bit lacking, shoulda got the RRDS instead :( They are a bit uncomfortable in the crotch too for whatever reason,, anyone else notice that??

but you live and you learn