Sign in to follow this  
robbeec

FS - APC, Paul Smith, HeadPorter + more

ALL ITEMS LOCATED IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA. Prices are including standard shipping, i need these gone please. trade's welcome. registered so there is some form of tracking.is extra $$ but preferred, i will take the brunt of shipping costs (eg, upto 2kg to US is 65, i will only be adding 30 on top of prices listed below only

APC wool jacket - mega price drops 140 USD, i copped it for 300 in january 2009 - 100% wool, herringbone detail, detachable hood size S standard APC sizing.

Paul Smith bottle knapsack, retailed 450 aud. willing to let go for less than a fhird of price. $130USD. quality is pretty amazing, pictures show as it is. i have never used this. mad impulse buy.

Headporter Blackbeauty Boston daybag - used this twice to uni and thats it. pretty much brand new condition, no crazy shape loss etc. i dont even remember retail but 120USD.

IMG_5915.jpg

IMG_5914.jpg

IMG_5916.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

NEW UP BRAND NEW WITH TAG SUGARCANE 1947 28 x 32 UNWASHED MODEL

copped these through the net and just tried them on for around 2 minutes and the crotch area is unbearably tight. not sure if they'll stretch out but to be honest i dont really want to try stretch them out. gives me love handles.

my loss is your gain, they are located here in sydney with me $210USD shipped anywhere in the world registered post.

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6222-1.jpg

IMG_6224-1.jpg

creases are from being folded up. i will consider trades in other new jeans in similar price points, looking for cuts similar to sammy s710's or something interesting. momotaro/pbj 005/007 offers will be considered and if necessary i can throw money on top to balance out. but

if someone wants to pick these bad boys up please do!

Sign in to follow this