IC/WTS Feit Handmade Oxford 21 pairs made.

robbeec

http://www.feitdirect.com/shop/products/Oxford-X-Ray-Black.html

if you havent seen Feit on hypebeast or slamxhype then have a search. handmade pure quality shoes. these are a size 8 but probably could fit someone whos an 8.5 in sneakers also. i am an 8 in sneakers and i had an innersole given to make up half size of room.

i bought these oxfords on the weekend, but within 15 minutes of wearing them onto the way to work i had a massive blister on my heel and subsequently spent my day in the office with my shoes off. so i'm not sure they are the office shoe for me,

the description is all in the link and ill have photos later on tonight if anyone is interested.

retail 340 AUD. i will ship international with registered tracking for 280 aud. i bought these on saturday but i dont know if i can deal with the pain to break them in but they are amazing shoes.

• 3 weeks later...

massive price drop. 200 aud shipped. i wore them a few more times hoping they'd break in but now im just left with some bruised growth on my right heel.

here are the pictures showing creasing of the left and right shoe, the detailling on the tongue, quality leather stitching on the underside of the tongue, the xray sole etc. You can rock these to work or casually, comes with laces in blue also.

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg