Best thick hoodies?

Guest freedomfighter

what happened to that bulk/wholesale CYC order that was on here a couple of years ago? did that actually work? do they still do that?

i would love to get on a group buy for some CYC blanks

• 2 weeks later...

as crew necks are perfect, i find there hoods not so great though (hood is really thin in comparison to the body - kinda weird). they used to do this 500gsm heavy zip hood years ago that had two zips and was fucking perfect, but stopped after everyone complained about the zips breaking (inc one of mine). wish they re-did them again and just sourced better zips.

edit: ascolour is almost my favourite label for blanks, but they are missing a few things. the shadow tees and crew neck sweaters are fantastic but everything else (hoods, v-necks, pocket tee etc) is let down by a few flaws each design seems to have. i love that they are australian, i really hope they can improve and have a long future ahead of them. their customer service is amazing too.

• 1 month later...

I have a bunch of Reigning Champ from the first/second seasons and they fit a lot different than the stuff now. They weren't baggy by any means but they were roomy. Medium fit me perfect. Then for a while they offered 'slim fit' and 'regular fit' for the same pieces. Eventually everything is just slim now. Medium is really constricting and large is too long in the body/arms. If anything I have lost a bit of weight since the first seasons as well so it isn't me getting fatter.

• 3 months later...