south KOREA PROXY

UPDATE JUNE 2013

homeboys been involved in some filth it seems so im no longer vouching for his services... use at your own risk kidz

since i get a fair few PMs from superfuturebro's looking for proxies to cop the latest fake dik oven high tops and replica hedi slimane blazers, i thought i'd pass on the information i give them here instead.

i have been out in seoul on and off since 2008, and know these guys personally and can vouch etc.

koreaproxy.com - [email protected]

please do not PM me RE: these services, use the email listed above!

cheers!
Edited by thomas_highstreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden January 13, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden January 13, 2012 - No reason given

Korea Proxy does look great.

Quick question though: Do you know of any sites that have all of the "edgier" stuff for the ladies? I see the G Rottweiler for guys but their free size would SWIM on me. Thank you!

Posted · Hidden January 13, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden January 13, 2012 - No reason given

Def agree with you on wearing it baggy.

Between Luisaviaroma, NJAL, and a handful of others, I am pretty good on having access to auth. designer threads. Just did some damage a la Ashish, KGallagher + Ohne Titel, gotta put myself on punishment.

I don't know why because I def don't care who's label it is.. but there is something about that damn ferocious rotty that has me fall in love. The clowns are great too. The ladies side has some gorgeous prints with the orchids, panthers etc.. but the menswear G.AW11 is winning me over more. Was looking to experiment (never stepped into the rep. world) and try out some Giv., Balenciaga, .. the more "edgier" designs. Just seems like the guys got it real good when it comes to reps/inspired gear in comparison to us ladies for the cool stuff.

PS thanks for helping! Very much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, just wanted to give everyone a heads up... Korea Proxy owes me quite a bit of money (thousands of dollars) for some products I bought that they didn't end up buying for me. When it came time for them to refund me they conveniently disappeared. I'm in the middle of a serious investigation and have reached out to them about a million times now and they are nowhere to be found. I would DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND doing ANY business with them unless you'd like to get ripped off. Still patiently waiting several months later for them to resolve this VERY SERIOUS ISSUE. Otherwise if they never get to me, they are just plain thieves.

• 2 weeks later...