what's wrong with your body?

conqueror

• 10 months later...

Physically, nothing, have come to accept the scars on my body (3, two added together average about inch in length and one in a circular pattern about 4mm big)

Grateful I'm decent in front and back as a girl friend once said in looser terms

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cant really top owlix but got a severe case of the hourglass... so shirts kind of hang on me the way they do on hangers, fine in the shoulders and then it looks like my body disappears or something in my mid section. can never, ever find a t shirt or shirt that looks good top to bottom on me. anyone else got this problem? also generally rail thin and disproportionately huge ass.

My calves r so fuckin huge its crazy. Don't care about the way they look. These things are giving me health problems. I gotta walk flat footed now or the tendons in my feet feel like they're on fire

• 3 weeks later...

cant really top owlix but got a severe case of the hourglass... so shirts kind of hang on me the way they do on hangers, fine in the shoulders and then it looks like my body disappears or something in my mid section. can never, ever find a t shirt or shirt that looks good top to bottom on me. anyone else got this problem? also generally rail thin and disproportionately huge ass.

ill need to see detailed pics of your butt from several angles. clothed and unclothed. this is to help me to determine fit and drape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...