what's wrong with your body?

conqueror

you all have abs, you just also have stuff that covers your abs. your abs are hidden.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you all have abs, you just also have stuff that covers your abs. your abs are hidden.

goddammit, how do i uncover them without killing myself on the treadmill? I used to have a 12 pack without even trying, now I have to do cardio everyday to keep my former size 30 waist from spilling over too much from all my size 30 jeans

^Combine your cardio with diet & heavy weights. As long as I watch what I eat, my abs are visible all year round.

Edit:

Got my abs via HIIT on treadmill (6-7 mins for 1 mile intensity, run 4 x1 mile) + heavy lifts (do lots of squats, deadlifts, push press and pullups)

You pretty much have to kill yourself on the treadmill initially but the workouts really help with your stamina ,speed & strength. I now run a sub-20 min 5km (after using the above methods for 5 months), squat 90 kg and bench 65kg, (68kg body weight) and i can pig out on pizza and ice cream while watching tv and still have that v-shaped hip bones showing in the morning. No effort no gain man.

Edited by DJ_Flame

• 2 months later...

Cardio is the dumbest thing you can do if your goal is to drop body fat.

how about you offer a suggestion instead? your post not really helping

FTR its not the dumbest thing you can do if your goal is to drop body fat theres no need to be dramatic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My right ear doesn't drain fluids properly. Think I pushed some ear wax in too deep and been trying to get it out with some peroxide solution from the pharm. shit just gets blocked up for hours and nothing works. Tried jumping, saline flush with syringe, jaw movements, various head tilts, supermaninng on to the bed, suction with palm with gravity assist...fml

Oh and eczema

Go to a doctor and get it sucked out. I had one of those earlier this summer, and nothing from the pharmacy worked, tried stuff from both OTC and prescription. So I went to a clinic and they flushed my ear with a high pressure water hose. Didn't work out, so a week later they used some kind of special vacuum cleaner and it was gone in a flash. Wish I had done so in the first place instead of spending $200 on medicines and ear flushing.

Double jointed fingers/thumbs. Not sure if it's related, but I have the worst motor skills known to man.

Chemically damaged my eyes a few years ago, and really messed them up. I'm just starting to be able to wear contacts again for more than a few hours.

So clumsy, and not in a charming way. I accidentally hurt myself daily doing really simple things, like gently closing a window, or checking the mail. Bruises everywhere.

Edited by timber

• 2 weeks later...

My teeth and skin are bad enough to make people mistake me for a chav before they hear my ohio accent. I've also spent my entire life being borderline-anorexic-looking skinny despite 10 years spent practicing martial arts. I suppose skinny is better than the other extreme, though.

i have these whiskers that come out where people usually have their dimples

and for the longest time i been using tweezers to pluck them b/c shaving would just cause ingrown hair.

whelp, nice i have two pink dots on both sides because of ingrown hair/follicles and they caused small zits. just pink blemishes now but cot damnit. at least their symmetrical right? fml

i think i'm going to inquire about laser hair removal but superscared of the side effects if any.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

balding/thinning right on the center top of my head and i walk like a fuckin penguin. my friends told me i look like im rollerblading. probably why ice/rollerskating/skiing is easier for me. but fuck it, i embrace it. at least thats what i tell myself.

• 2 weeks later...