what's wrong with your body?

conqueror

i have a layer of visceral fat that makes me have this sort of weird abs-on-top-of-gut thing. my ass is pretty j-lo, which makes pants fit funny and long shirts stand oddly away from my body.

Get at me. I'll help you, no charge, if you want to put in some work.

• 3 months later...

i have a scab on my arm, i need to get rid of my gut (need to get back into running), a few moles on my face. a mole on the back of my neck grows a single hair i need to shave off every week or so without shaving the hair on my head. my 2 front teeth are slightly larger than the rest.

how much water (water, not soda, juice, etc) do you drink? staying well-hydrated has something to do with dry lips, other than regularly applying a lip balm.

i find i was "addicted" to lipbalms. my lips would be sooooo dry without them even though i drink at least 2L every day.

try using petroleum jelly instead of chapsticks etc. it just acts as a barrier from the environment (cold, wind, dryness) so your lips maintain it's natural moisture.

• 2 months later...

My beer gut is about as big as it's gonna get and now that I'm at the beginning stage of love handles. Since I don't see myself quitting drinking/dieting anytime soon, and I don't exercise, my love handles are only going to get bigger.

I also have a bad knee, bad posture, fingers like ET, and a large head. I'm not concerned with any of these things besides my knee, however.