what's wrong with your body?

conqueror

thick thighs

smaller right eye that needs glasses vs near perfect vision left eye that's bigger

back of head is flat-ish

sweaty / flaky skin on hands/feet

i hated exams not because i didn't know what to do but because i might smudge/soak the whole paper.

hair is super stiff. everyone thinks i put on mad gel in the mornings.

huge / dark nipples

Huge thighs. so fuck tight jeans unless I want boot cut looking fit. Any noticeable taper is worse.

wide shoulders. I'm a short btw.

Small hands. Short arms.

small feet. fucked up ankles.

I have one fucked up tooth that basically messed up the alignment of my jaw. TMJ. Hate eating anything oversized because my right side of the jaw would click every time I take a bite. I love oversized shits. Is it my fault that I had dental phobia when I was 9?

I have a habbit of sitting on the edge of a chair with my tail bone while resting my back on the back of the chair. My pelvis is fucked . it's tilted. My right femur is out of its usual place. My right leg is longer than my left one.

But I have never blamed my body for anything.

the ugliest feet in chicago. damned things have always looked like an unwrapped mummy.

there are also scars everywhere from top to scrotum's end drop. this explains the lack of waywt pics in four years.

Guest roastedchickenwing

my body isnt fit enough. i have a hydrolysis problem (both my hands & feet) occasionally. I have Very hairy legs. My right ear is slightly bigger than my left. I have several moles on my body. Poor skin (acne) and unstraight yellow teeth.

Now I know what to say when someone questions me. "My brain fat is taking control!"

yes, that. is one of the reasons.

i think it's also a better alternative than starting to have fixations on things such as one of your finger is 1mm shorter than in your other hand..

• 2 weeks later...