what's wrong with your body?

conqueror

Have to stick with brands like our legacy/w+h/etc and even then I have to size to an XL now - which are way too long on me and don't really fit me in the shoulders but are the only shirt sleeves my arms can get into.

How is this a bad thing I am guzzling muscle milk and creatine just to get loosey goosey in EG/NigCab smalls.

I hate my side profile. I feel like it isn't balanced.

I'm fairly fit from chest up, and ass down, but I have them child bearing hips like Minou said. I have pretty fit legs, but wear a 36 waist, so usually have to tailor jeans and pants in on the leg.

I have a mole next to my nose that's been there forever, and I always nick it when I shave, but I haven't taken the time to get it removed. Today might be the day.

Other than those I'm pretty pleased with the rest of me.

damn you people have low self esteem

i read this thread to make myself feel better! jk. but really.

for everyone who is unhappy with blah blah blah, im sure theres someone else out there who has it worse. soo..

NcjYUvAsZwM

that being said.. i dont understand the whole "my shoulders are too broad" for men. isnt that saying like.. im too manly?

i wish i was a bit taller.

but that's ok, cause i got shot at a few years ago, and would've been dead if i was.

got a gut from six months of partying, but thankfully still have golem strength from rock climbing and bjj.

I am a grower, not a shower. I wish I had another flaccid inch or so, though I'm pleased with my erect size. If I had a huge dong I'd be more willing to go swimming in a speedo.

i love that people are chiming in with their dick being of acceptable size when this is the "what's wrong with your body?" thread.

its not the "what's wrong with your body? also, whats your dick like?"

so using my logic degree (which i dont have) i would say that anyone who talks about their dick.. is not too happy with it :(

im from space/the future and im typing this with my mind!

man i dunno why you guys are listing big booty's as a fault. i am definitely an ass-girl (hips are a no-no though) heavily influenced by the fine behinds of pipita, benzema and torres. ivanovic is just that bit too much however.