what's wrong with your body?

conqueror

BIG DIX!

i stole this thread from SF, found it pretty interesting. hopefully people aren't too self-conscious.

what parts of your body are out of proportion, overly big/small, or just awkward? how does this effect buying clothes?

myself:

- genus valgum ('knocked knees', they go inwards as opposed to outwards. not to be confused with the opposite which is bow legged. this was never picked up as a kid by my parents, and i only noticed it in the last year or so. its not super obvious, but you can tell if you pay attention to my legs. from various WAYWT posts i have spotted a few others have it too. am looking into possible surgery to get it fixed - if anyone else has experienced this, please drop me a pm.

- i was a US 10 in shoes until a year ago when they magically grew to a US 12. buying the same, new shoes all over again sucks.

- insanely broad shoulders. a 46 would fit me perfectly in all areas except the shoulders, which needs almost a 50. the problem with getting a jacket/coat in a 50 is that then the shoulders are okay, but everything else is way too wide or long.

- i'm 6'2 with a really long torso - most shirts are way too short on me. go up a size and you have the same problem as above.

- my left ear sticks out slightly more than the right - makes hats a no-no since it draws attention to them.

despite all this, i am somehow not a virgin or live under a bridge.

2lWc3.jpg

I have a slight kyphosis in my thoracic spine. It's not postural - I was born with it. It definitely sucks as it results in chronic back pain. I've been able to mitigate it to a degree by strengthening my back and stretching my pecs (they're contracted and tighter as a result of the forward curve). Suits and shirts generally don't drape on me correctly without tailoring.

Interestingly, the kyphosis gives me a better than average lung capacity.

I've got a small head (size 6 7/8 new era when my hair is short) so most hats are too big

I have short arms... most of my shirt and jacket sleeves are too long.

I've got a small waist (28... ish), but I don't have toothpick legs. This means I either size up on certain pants or wish suffocating my thighs.

Also, does anyone else have a rib that sticks out further than the rest? on my left side, my bottom rib has a bump or something that sticks out. It kind of looks like I have an extra ab muscle on the left side or something. normally, it isn't really issue, but sometimes it rubs against my shirt or feels uncomfortable when I lay on my stomach.

Marfanoid body

= long thin arms that nearly reach my knees, chicken legz, laxity in all my joints so they bend in weird ways, just generally skinny overall but kinda flabby cos of looser skin aka the infamous skinny-fat body type

Luckily I don't have the facial characteristics like that Deerhunter du

My ribs are huge too. They don't hurt, but I've always had to size up on dresses cause while they fit my waist, my ribs won't allow it to zip.

My nostrils are different shapes, evident when I make cwg kissy face pics. Which is why you won't see me in many of those.

I don't know if it affects anything, but I've always been able to pop my right hip bone out of place n then back in?

My epiglottis is more prominent than anyone I know or have ever met, making it look like I have a baby tongue behind my real tongue.

President/CEO/CFO/Founder of Thunder Thighs, Inc.

Legs and hips too big. Arms too big. Shoulders too narrow.

Can't fit into anything slim fitting. Have to stick with brands like our legacy/w+h/etc and even then I have to size to an XL now - which are way too long on me and don't really fit me in the shoulders but are the only shirt sleeves my arms can get into.

Don't like my asian people hair.

I don't know if it affects anything, but I've always been able to pop my right hip bone out of place n then back in?

My epiglottis is more prominent than anyone I know or have ever met, making it look like I have a baby tongue behind my real tongue.

I see no downsides to these. Built for the love making.

I'm short as fuck.

God knew the world was not ready for you in any bigger of form.

Left foot is almost 1 size smaller than the right foot, 11-11.5 and 12.

Fat thighs and ass

6'5" but only like a 33.5" inseam, what the fuck. Torso way too long.

Long nose

Buck teeth that are yellowish from 16 years of smoking

Too many moles on my back

Also, does anyone else have a rib that sticks out further than the rest? on my left side, my bottom rib has a bump or something that sticks out. It kind of looks like I have an extra ab muscle on the left side or something. normally, it isn't really issue, but sometimes it rubs against my shirt or feels uncomfortable when I lay on my stomach.

i have this too, left side also. although mine probably doesnt protrude as much as yours as ive never felt discomfort.

weird! i always figured it was because the ribs might be the same, but the musculature is different, ie. left abs are more defined than right side making the left rib stick out more. i dunno.

Lanky

Big nose

Mild acne...it's getting better and I'm using retin-a but I have dark skin which means EVERYTHING leaves a little dark patch. Cuts, scrapes, zits, it really sucks. They go away after a few months though.

Last two don't really affect buying clothes though...