what no

Uniqlo +J F/W 11

344 posts in this topic

tried on the db trench, duffle, peacoat, and one of the wool down jackets in xs; seemed to fit well. the wool down jacket fit me the best out of all of them. wish they had in the fishtail, reversible wool vest, and down blazer but those are coming next month with the 5th ave opening.

liked some of the cashmere knits like the hunter green and dark red cardigans too.

Was just down there.. cardigan sizing was all over the place.. I needed a small in the shawl and other chunky cardi, medium and large in some of the thinner ones. Was disappointed that the fishtail and reversible vest aren't coming until October :\

I think I'm the only person on here stoked that stuff is fitting big. I was worried it wouldn't fit me. (42" chest, 34" waist)

Took some fitpics of the tapered trousers; think they fit really well to be honest (also the normal uniqlo mountain parka that I bought a month or so back)..

tumblr_lr9d3wT9Ts1qcq3abo1_400.jpgtumblr_lr9d8eWfsw1qcq3abo1_400.jpgtumblr_lr9d6lps6g1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

which tapered trousers are those? cotton tapered?

this should be the ones I bought in Khaki, Taper cotton

- wool tapered trousers (not flannel) (dark gray, sz30x34): $70

imag0121a.jpg

what do you think of the non flannel (80% Wool, 20% Polyester) suits compared to the flannel suits? is the non flannel fabric nice? im guessing its more of a standard/traditional suit fabric.

Pretty disappointed in the knit quality this season (thanks homi for the hookup tho). Tore a hole in the sweater while trying it on for the first time. Fabric itself is quite thin, the cut itself is nice however.

anyone have a preference between the cotton tapered trousers and the brushed cotton tapered trousers? not all that familiar with 'brushed cotton' but i am trying to avoid the cheap-looking sheen that some 'qlo trousers have. anyone?

also, they run large?

I was told we're getting it in NYC when the new store opens.. it's like October 14th or something I think.

edit: yeah just checked, it's the 14th at the 5th Avenue store I think.

i apologize to everyone who has been pming me about +J orders, I just moved house and was without the net for a few days, but now I'm back, online orders or store pickups are both welcome, holla boys.

anyone have a preference between the cotton tapered trousers and the brushed cotton tapered trousers? not all that familiar with 'brushed cotton' but i am trying to avoid the cheap-looking sheen that some 'qlo trousers have. anyone?

also, they run large?

Cotton trousers are better IMO. Brushed cotton trousers just sort of look/feel like a weird velvet and they don't really fall that well on the legs, on me at least.

If anyone needs the Shawl Collar Knit drop me a PM - got a Japanese XL (runs a lot closer to a US L) that I need to get rid of, looking for what I paid plus shipping.

just a heads up, the half coat just came in at the nyc store. XS fits baggy on me (as the other jackets/coats have), but you're supposed to layer anyways.

the olive color is fantastic irl, btw.

this one:

57_070485.jpg

^yes it is.

fit pics plzzz

full lookbook released today. really quite gorgeous:

uniqlo-j-2011-fallwinter-final-collection-1.jpg

is this lined / warm?

i do uniqlo proxy. if interested, feel free to send me a pm.

i only charge retail + shipping + donation

i have reference if you need.

Oh man, the Fishtail is seriously nice and a fucking deal at it's price. I would really appreciate a heads up when that's in store somewhere in the US. Does the NY store do phone order/shipping?

^

Didn't try that one on, but the shawl collar sweater fit way huge. I'm normally on the small/medium border and I was swimming in the small. All the chunky knits looked to have a similar fit.