Uniqlo +J F/W 11

what no

I got quite a few replies for proxy. I've received some payments already. I am definitely heading to uniqlo tomm so feel free to drop me a pm if you want anything. Please link me to your wants using the us webstore. I charge retail + shipping + 10% of total. All replies will be responded quickly. I am going to the one in soho so please don't pm me about sales. My proxy will close tonight.

the new 34th st store was literally crawling with people everywhere -except- the +j section. most sizes available in everything that's been released so far. all the down jackets are there in all sizes except the long one which is coming out in november apparently. i was there around 7pm.

yeah the 5th av store is waaaaay too much.

too big/confusing to navigate through (like an ikea-lite), tons of greeters with mics, clothing layout isn't organized well, super bright lights.

34th st is a little better, but i think i'll stick with the soho store. the one good thing about these other 2 is that there will be much more stock and much more opportunity to get stuff on sale in your size.

yeah the clothing layout on 5th is the worst. Liked the store the best though and it is nowhere near as big as I was thinking. Soho has the best layout out of all three without question.

thoughts on +J block tech fishtail parka

the fabric is a stiff coated cotton similar to mackintosh jackets. the parka is unlined, therefore no inside pockets, only the two outside pockets. all inside seams are taped. it's nice that the hood is big, but it can't be removed or stowed away.

it's difficult to mold the hood just right, it usually looks like a floppy mess. the stiff standing collar rubs a bit against your neck. also, i noticed with the olive and presumably the black parka, scratches show up easily on the coated cotton fabric.

overall, it's a nice, stylish jacket, but i really wish you could zip away the hood. it's a pain in the ass to mold it just right so it doesn't look like a discombobulated mess.