Uniqlo +J F/W 11

what no

^

Didn't try that one on, but the shawl collar sweater fit way huge. I'm normally on the small/medium border and I was swimming in the small. All the chunky knits looked to have a similar fit.

why they do that :mad:

no love for short du's. How do the vests fit? I'm assuming huge as well?

^ sorry to call him out, but dude is lying. his reputation as a proxy is even more shoddy (via styleforum).

i've been to the 5th ave store. no new +j stuff at all.

I'll admit, when i did a proxy for a member on SF, it didn't work out. I was unaware of my school's course load, and during that week i was booked. I wind up buying 1 of the 2 item he requested but he just wanted a refund. I ended up refunding him and kept the item i initially brought for him.

I am trustworthy. I don't make excuses. While i may not always live up to my word, ill always find ways to make things work for the best. i don't often go on SF as frequent as i go on here but please don't automatically discount me. I don't want others to perceive me as irresponsible. I been getting a couple of proxy requests and now they become unresponsive.