Uniqlo +J F/W 11

what no

tried on the db trench, duffle, peacoat, and one of the wool down jackets in xs; seemed to fit well. the wool down jacket fit me the best out of all of them. wish they had in the fishtail, reversible wool vest, and down blazer but those are coming next month with the 5th ave opening.

liked some of the cashmere knits like the hunter green and dark red cardigans too.

Was just down there.. cardigan sizing was all over the place.. I needed a small in the shawl and other chunky cardi, medium and large in some of the thinner ones. Was disappointed that the fishtail and reversible vest aren't coming until October :\

anyone have a preference between the cotton tapered trousers and the brushed cotton tapered trousers? not all that familiar with 'brushed cotton' but i am trying to avoid the cheap-looking sheen that some 'qlo trousers have. anyone?

also, they run large?

anyone have a preference between the cotton tapered trousers and the brushed cotton tapered trousers? not all that familiar with 'brushed cotton' but i am trying to avoid the cheap-looking sheen that some 'qlo trousers have. anyone?

also, they run large?

Cotton trousers are better IMO. Brushed cotton trousers just sort of look/feel like a weird velvet and they don't really fall that well on the legs, on me at least.

• 2 weeks later...