Uniqlo +J F/W 11

what no

5'11 160 and you fit XS? Did you try on the premium down parka? I would like to know what size I would fit.

yeah i was really surprised, figured a small would work.

i didn't try anything else on because this was the only item i planned on getting and i was dead tired.

in terms of other uniqlo items, these are my sizes:

premium cotton tee: small

original oxford: XS

linen blend shirt: XS

went to check out the +j stuff today. outerwear is all solid. really good colors overall. blue duffle in XS is perfect for layering.

i think i bumped into mellowfellow as i was walking out of the fitting room. lol.

- duffle (blue, XS): $230

- premium down parka (black, XS): $250

- wool tapered trousers (not flannel) (dark gray, sz30x34): $70

- 5'7 / 140 lbs

imag0118zh.jpg

imag0122hf.jpg

thoughts on the fit of these wool trousers (sz 30)? i was surprised by how tapered these are.

imag0121a.jpg

+repped except for ohsnap(must spread)

those fit pics don't inspire much confidence for me. I was thinking of copping but since I'm 5'5 it looks like it would be too big =/. Although I was kind of hoping for a longer coat anyways, I could always take in the arms. Thoughts???

+repped except for ohsnap(must spread)

those fit pics don't inspire much confidence for me. I was thinking of copping but since I'm 5'5 it looks like it would be too big =/. Although I was kind of hoping for a longer coat anyways, I could always take in the arms. Thoughts???

^this seems this collection isnt that great for smaller dudes

Not really everything this year runs really big. Like I'm 5'7, 175 lbs, and I had to search for smalls just so I could I layer a few sweaters underneath some xs pieces fit me if I didnt layer too much. My wife is typical jgirl size 5'0, 85lbs, and she looked like a little girl wearing her dad's clothes in the women's pieces.

went to check out the +j stuff today. outerwear is all solid. really good colors overall. blue duffle in XS is perfect for layering.

i think i bumped into mellowfellow as i was walking out of the fitting room. lol.

fit pics (duffle + wool down jacket); 5'7 / 140 lbs:

imag0118zh.jpg

imag0122hf.jpg

thoughts on the fit of these wool trousers (sz 30)? i was surprised by how tapered these are.

imag0121a.jpg

what size did you try on for that down jacket? It's the more expensive one right?

Has anyone in Asia checked the new +J stuff out, and if so does it also fit big compared to previous seasons like people in New York are saying? I've always found Uniqlo stuff from New York to fit big and stuff from Asia true to size but I know I'm in the minority.

Hi Guys, I have the asia sizing on hand with me i have a few items so I can provide measurement. I will post after coming back. Guys currently the Block Tech is not out yet so tell me what to do, The duffle coat are out and its worth every penny man, its immaculate for this range, I very well recommend this. I'm still gonna take orders until everything runs out (my proxy fee is still 5%). Those peeps who ordered the duffle coat through me will get its shipped soon. I will contact everyone once I get back home later. Ciao

i think the sizing is up slightly. checked out a few of the pieces. ended up only getting the pea coat. nice basic. but damn, that's the most i've ever spent at uniqlo. i tried on the premium down jacket and vest. both nice pieces, but i didn't really need it.

069593.jpg

Duffle Coat - M

Shoulders - 19.5 inches

Length - 29 inches

Sleeves - 23.5 inches

070089.jpg

Shawl Collar - L

Shoulders - 18 inches

Length - 24.5 inches

Sleeves - 26 inches

069929.jpg

Shirt - M

Shoulders - 16.5 inches

Length - 24 inches

Sleeves - 25 inches

069838.jpg

Shirt - L

Shoulders - 16.5 inches

Length - 25 inches

Sleeves - 25 inches

070145.jpg

Cotton pants - 76cm

Waist - 15.5 inches

Length - 42.5 inches

Hem - 6.5 inches

070146.jpg

Wool pants - 76cm

Waist - 15.5 inches

Length - 42.5 inches

Hem - 6.5 inches

The pants I got have the same cut

can anyone proxy the wool pants for me in a 32? or 30?

If you've got time to reply on this forum, why don't you take the time to reimburse my 300 $ I bought from your RO elephant boot your never sent to me, since you're putting them on ebay this week ?

Scammer.

The whole story there :

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2837142&postcount=1137

FYI if you size up one on the tapered trousers you can get a pretty good fit. I picked up a pair of khaki cotton trousers since the material felt pretty nice and sturdy. Would have liked to pick up the chalkstripe flannel suit in navy but not sure if I can afford that yet. Fit on suiting is WAY better than the previous years (if you have a large drop that is). Didn't spot the DB suit jacket at the Hongdae Y'Z' Uniqlo though and that was what I was really after.

Shirting is still ridiculously small. At least that should still be good for skinny guys.

I actually think that the pants cut is good for normal size people, its not that tight at the thighs, if you have stick thin thighs and legs that will be a problem. After all its Tapered Cut not Skinny nor Slim so U cant say its a weird fit. who the hell wears pants that are tight at the crotch for business? lol