Uniqlo +J F/W 11

what no

First one is called "Layer Mod's Coat" and the last is "Wool Coat". Both are scheduled for "October" but last time that didn't mean much as things came in early either way.

non +J question. Did Uniqlo stock the no cord corduroy shirts last fall? Hoping to grab some this winter.

I have two blazers and I think they are both nice for the money (granted I got them on sale). If they fit you perfect I say go for it.

I think +j are nice suits but it shouldn't be your only or your best. Unless you're still growing or planning on getting fat I suggest you invest in one great suit. Once all your friends start getting married the thing pays for itself (in pussy).

i have a picture of one of my +J suits from the last F/W (full price) on here somewhere. Love it and get a decent amount of use out of it when the weather drops. My suit from the first season (on sale) is way to "fashion-forward" so is only wearable to parties and just going out, not business wear at all. Pretty damn cool too.

anybody here bought a +j suit before and have fit pics?

i'm assuming it's worth it? need a navy suit for the upcoming F/W

This is from SS11 thou. I believe Mellowfellow mentioned the SS11 cut are shorter than previous collection. The fabric is thin but fit is great for small dudes or if you want a fashion forward suit.

5766425087_832aee83ed.jpg