How do you eat your pussy?

StrangeLove

I'd request she eats a lot of strawberries, and then come evening time, I'd probably trace the alphabet and probably progress to tracing my name and then her name. Probably have some Boyz II Men music playing in the background too.

Pierre the french fighter pilot took his lover Cherie out to a secluded park in Paris for dinner. They drank, laughed and ate. Near the end of the evevning she leaned in for a kiss.

"Stop!" Pierre said, and Cherie leaned back. "Pourquoi?" asked Cherie.

Pierre uncorked a bottle of burgundy, poured it on Cherie's soft lips, and proceeded to kiss her passionately.

"Why burgundy, Pierre?" Cherie inquired.

"Because I'm Pierre the French Fighter Pilot. When I have red meat, I have red wine."

"Kiss me lower, Pierre" Cherie implored.

Pierre uncorked a bottle of Chardonnay, poured it across Cherie's ample bosom, and began to kiss her breasts with sensual fervor.

"Why Chardonnay, Pierre? Cherie inquired.

"Because I'm Pierre the French Fighter Pilot. When I have white meat, I have white wine."

"Kiss me lower, Pierre." Cherie implored.

Pierre removed Cherie's panties, uncorked a bottle of VSOP cognac, poured it's contents all over Cherie's pussy, struck a match, and set her on fire.

"WHY PIERRE, WHY?!?!" Cherie screamed in agony.

"Because I'm Pierre the French Fighter Pilot. When I go down, I go down in flames!"