Clothing/wardrobe insecurity

okonomi

do you think f50fan will get all vigilante concept on me if i just come up on new shit?

Took me a bit to figure out what you were talking about.

For the most part I dont care about people stealing. I used to steal a couple years back until I grew out of it. The guy at trader joes just looked like a douchebag. So I guess if you dont look like a douchebag, I wont care about you stealing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- i don't own any smart shoes and i am almost 25 (the 'smartest' would be some beat up black cp achilles).

- i have one suit that my mum bought me for my prom/formal at 17. i put it on the other day and it looks like something a nu-metal band would wear.

(two above will be a problem in the next year or so - sucks because i doubt i will be able to afford a decent either of them.)

- i only own 3 pairs of trousers - 2 are tight black jeans (1 w/ blown out crotch) and the other is some really loose black chinos. i can't seem to wear trousers that aren't black.

All I wear is white t's to school, not giving a fuck

unless its winter, i do this probably about 90% of the year and have done so since i finished HS.

- i don't own any smart shoes and i am almost 25 (the 'smartest' would be some beat up black cp achilles).

- i have one suit that my mum bought me for my prom/formal at 17. i put it on the other day and it looks like something a nu-metal band would wear.

(two above will be a problem in the next year or so - sucks because i doubt i will be able to afford a decent either of them.)

Final +J collection coming up next month man, it's your chance!

ditching university and watching recordings online instead because i feel like my raw denimz is making my ass look too big. In the process of selling all my clothings to idiots who will acccept my marked up prices so i can buy lots of oxfords and dress shirts and trousers wit sum trickers and a toj peacoat so i can feel bourgeious as fuck when i read the brothers karazmazov on the bus with all the plebs and i throw a dollar at them to step their threads up from that krew and shitty snapback game