dream interpreter.

red

I'd forgotten most of it by the time I thought to put it here

I remember some cowboy dude saving a woman. I can't remember from what, but I found out later that it was his ex-wife. Then some old dude we met was a all sad and he was selling his shop, so he brought out this crazy graffiti looking 'for sale' sign that doesnt even have any words it's just a stylized train (but I knew it was a for sale sign). We told him he should be an artist.

The whole time this is happening there's ominous shit happening across the road with some trucks and shit driving through a field. It's really dark over there and there's a barbwire/electric fence. There's also a train that goes through there. I hop the fence to talk to the old man about being an artist or something and the train goes by. By this point the old man looks like a younger Russell Brand. Well, one of the trucks stops and dude gets out. So we need to leave. Dude hops the fence gets stuck and trips. He's stuck in the electric fence which is on the floor for some reason. Except I can tell he's not really stuck he's doing it on purpose. So I hop the barbwire and (at this point now I'm in a house and he's laying on like fishing line inside of a window instead of a fence outside). He says some weird shit I can't remember. Then I save him.

so, last night i had a dream that i was in germany at some religious convention. this older woman was being a bitch, so i pushed her down some stairs and threw a balled up tee shirt at her. then, a group of men came into the room with a box of cigars. i took a cohiba out nad tried to light it, but i realized it was actually a whole baked chicken, which had green flesh. after that, i decided that i was gonna go check out the city, but i had no passport, so i was advised to not leave the place i was staying. i didnt lisen. i went to buy some snacks, and got change for the 100$ bill i had, and realized it was all fake bills. after that, i started wandering around the hotel that i found myself in, and found pual t's room, where he was selling LVC. he had a pair of no2 401s, but woulndt take my fake money. then he invited me to a wedding that he was a part of. my father in law, who i was there with, told me not to go. i also wanted to go visit beatle, but had no internet, so i couldnt find otu hwo to find her. i then was tempted by everyone i ran into by the blunts they were smoking.

someone please explain.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to keep a book by my bed for when immediately after i woke up from a dream in the middle of the night, only ended up writing down one dream though.

here's word for word (besides parenthesis') what was scribbled down

"eaty little bugs (aliens)

group stuck in basement

justin alex justins dad

...started school library justin

with a bitch

end outside vgin (?)

like a video game stay out of light

had to escape basement

aliens communicate through hand gestures

smart

snuck out basement window

ran to window and jumped in (a car)

alien human form, liked justin

conspired to kill her meet

gangster quintuplets with psychic

powers, woke up

"but isn't it better for us all""

when i woke up the last quote was ringing in my ears, pretty sure i woke up when the gangster psychic quintuplets approached/destroyed my mind.

i still remember the majority of that dream vividly, probably because i wrote it down. but jesus.

I just grabbed my moleskine after a good post-four-loko dream a few nights ago I wrote down this exactly:

Intro for Incredible Hulk

Bruce Willis naked on a plane

two other guys (good guys)

suitcase (money?)

jumped out of plane

first person, guided into water

closed eyes for impact (scared)

doesn't hurt

old couple goes to check sound

Captain America emerges

exact same thing happened to me after watching inception. just before i woke up i was leonardo di caprio holding a bazooka and spraying bullets at a crowd in times square as a 3D superfuture map of new york city rolled on top of me. please explain.

I got so high watching Inception last night that when I went to sleep I started dreaming about some of the dreams in the movie. Someone please interpret that for me.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a fucked up dream the other night.

i dreamed that i was talking to my dad about the trip i took to vietnam a few months back. then he started telling me alittle about when he served in the army during the vietnam war. then he tells me im surprised i didnt catch anything overthere, with all the whores i was hooking up with' i kinda startled myself awake after he said that but not cool.

last night i dreamt that i was arguing about a library fine

i was fined for fading a book

and for "city-lining" one (i took that to mean i returned it with bookmarks in it)

i tried to explain that i could not have faded a book in a month's time and that i returned it in the condition that i received it in

i asked them to get the books in question off the shelf so that they'd see they were old books to begin with but they couldn't on account of the new ATM machine they put in

it goes into more (tedious) detail than that but yeah...

had my first sufu dream in a while.

I was on a plane with billy and somehow above us in a compartment there was this young asian child. Other people on the plane (like in suits and shit) were arguing with this kid because he said he didn't want to play Pokemon anymore. I think he was a pro player or something?

They calm the kid down and now he's sitting in the seat across from us. I ask the kid, "Do you want to listen to some Joe Budden?" He says, "ewwwww" and then billy called the kid, "a Power Ranger homo nigga".

then I woke up.

okay, here goes:

Its sometime in winter, I'm walking down a freshly shoveled sidewalk towards my house. I'm talking on my phone to my mom. this really cute girl I went to high school is walking behind me. she kind of speeds up and walks up beside me. she starts trying to talk to me, but I'm on the phone and can't understand what shes saying. I can tell shes flirting. she grabs the front of my shirt and lays down, pulling me down on top of her. she kisses me, then looks me in the eye. she kisses me again. then we get up off of the ground and apparently part ways.

I go and tell my friends what happened, they tell me that I should call her, so I do. she won't pick up, so I decide to go see her in person. we go to her house which is located in the middle of a corn field. she comes out of her house and she says that she really likes me, but doesn't want to date me. then a guy that looks exactly like edward from twilight comes out and I'm informed that shes dating this guy. he leaves and I try to convince her that she should break up with him and go out with me. she won't.

which is when I wake up.

• 7 months later...

I was wandering around the east village to meet scott.M for lunch, and then I got lost and this lady said to me, "In-N-Out burger is over there."

Then I looked and saw precisely the NYC version of In-N-Out and I was like, "What the FUCK????"

and then I woke up

a hile back i had a dream that i was on an island, and kanyes west was performaing at the resturant i was eating dinner at. i was outside and got a text telling me to get inside, and his tour bus exploded, knocking me into a wall with my daughter. it killed her. then, i went inside and talked to kanye about sufu. he said he liked my fits, but i was cooler when i posted as cheep.

i had a really weird dream a few nights ago. I was lying down looking at my torso, and noticed what looked like a really large pore or tumor. so I inspect it and start ripping at it trying to see what it is. and eventually I pull out this kind of mushroom like plug out of my skin, like you would a blackhead or something. and then I proceed to pull out all sorts of vegetables from this pore in my skin. carrots and potatoes and beets. it was really gross.

any thoughts?

last night I had a dream where I was walking with some friends and someone started throwing small bean bags at us. I spot the dude throwing it atop this hill and I attack him. It turned out being like a midget version of Malibu from American Gladiator. We kicked his ass though.

Then, apparently I was on some sort of roof and for awhile I was slowly descending by going from rooftop to rooftop.

i had a really weird dream a few nights ago. I was lying down looking at my torso, and noticed what looked like a really large pore or tumor. so I inspect it and start ripping at it trying to see what it is. and eventually I pull out this kind of mushroom like plug out of my skin, like you would a blackhead or something. and then I proceed to pull out all sorts of vegetables from this pore in my skin. carrots and potatoes and beets. it was really gross.

any thoughts?

Vitamin E deficency.

I like this thread. another dream last night.

I get a package in the mail that has a CD in it.

I put on the CD and it kind of goes to this website where there are all these songs that are kind of controversial (i dont quite remember what they said, but I remember one making fun of 9/11 whatever that means)

so i listen to the songs and have no clue who sent them.

then my mom goes into my facebook and posts the song link on my wall.

but the link turns into this enormous series of offensive greeting cards that are displayed as if you posted a photo on facebook. I dont know the subject matter, but they were offensive.

there are like ten of them and in a second like 50 people have commented saying how disgusting and despicable a person I am for posting the cards.

I erase the cards.

the end.

last night i dreamed that my building had gotten some new fancy elevators, except no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't get off at the right floor. i would either push the button and we would still go right past my floor, or it would be too crowded with people to reach the control panel.

inception noise