dream interpreter.

red

i just had this dream, where everyone i ever knew congregated in a hilly, green, treeless pasture. there was a lone baseball feild behind one of these hills, and a small circle of people were tossing this boy i knew once to each other. it was awesome, because the pasture was filled with people who were mostly gazing at the night sky. and i knew every single person. it was like a huge sleepover.

there was also parts about flying to a video game planet sponsored by apple, tailing a friend of mine who was going to meet a drug dealer, using a black book as camoflauge, and two naked models in a room with peach walls and a huge, frothing bathtub that took up almost all the space.

i mostly liked the pasture part. the video game planet, and the models were also pretty good.

these are the best.

anybody here ever have a dream where somebody they know does something that really pissed you off, and sometimes you even yell out in your sleep, punch the air, or wake up still pissed at that person even though they did nothing wrong in real life?

i think we can all agree that sex dreams are the best dreams. aside from when you dream that you own something that you've really wanted

yeah, I got these a lot a while ago. I killed some best friends on accident and I also shot into a crowd of people I didn't like.

alright so dream that I will never forget. In like elementary school ish, I had a dream about being in space, flying around and shit. so anyways, there was this GIANT mega fucking mancala board, and I started to play. anyways, I lost, and then my 3rd grade teacher's giant head (size of planet) appeared and started yelling and shouting, "YOU HAVE ENDED THE UNIVERSE YOU DUMB FUCK! HOW DID YOU LOSE!?!??!" and so I'm fucking freaking out thinking I ended the world/universe, then I wake up.

HELLA PRESSURE WHEN I PLAY MANCALA NOW

104324.jpg

I had a dream that I was pretty deep in the forest on this dirt road in this old shitty blue car, driving these two girls to school. One of them had this big dog who was sitting with them in the back seat. My windows were all misted up, so when I pulled out of the driveway I overshot the road, and ended up almost driving off a shallow little ridge into the creek. I got out and the ground was all damp, and another girl got out too, to help push the car out of the mud.

Suddenly I saw a flash of movement through the trees - which were all leafless and like little toothpicks, and I told everyone to get back in the car. The dog suddenly went insane and jumped out, but we forced him back in. The cougar started running towards the car and jumped at the window, only instead of a head it looked like he had this big smoldering cigar emerging from his neck, with a stiff little line mouth and tiny coal eyes! The dog was going crazy, barking and foaming at the window, and the other girl snuck around the car and ended up getting in on the other side. We drove away!

The End!

• 2 months later...

bumping this thread because i just woke up from a weird dream.

i did bullet point format because some of it is hard to remember so the bullet points are all the main things that happened

- i was at some sort of party with a bunch of girls i know in what i believe was LA (never been but i thought i was there in the dream)

- the party was nearing an end and i walked into a little room that was fulled of fixed gear bikes

- a bunch of the guys at the party (including some of my actual friends) took off on their bikes for a group ride

- so i left to follow them like 15 mins behind

- eventually i am pretty far away and for some reason i am no longer on my bike

- and everytime i try to use my iphone, i can never do what im trying to do (i have a million contacts, and all the menus are filled with bullshit viruses and ads)

- so i see this chick that was at the party in a truck with her father and his son, so i tell them im lost and i get a ride

- eventually the girl disapeers and is no longer in the truck, its just me, the dad, and the boy

- so the dad stops at a jiffy store to get some food and i get out with him to get a drink

- while im filling up my soda, he runs to his truck and takes off, and for some reason my backpack (that i always carry around with me with my computer and other valuables) was still in the truck when he left me there

- so i run across traffic and try to stop him but he is long gone

- and then i find myself trying to walk back to the original location of the party, and i see the girl that was in the truck at first walking up to some building

- so i follow her into the building and its full of other chicks and a bunch of douchebag scenester type dudes

- i then confronted her about her dad stealing my shit, and she told me to fuck off and she didnt know what i was talking about

- and then i try to leave the room i was in but there is no exits and i woke up

also two parts of this dream were from reoccuring dreams. in most of my dreams i can never properly use my phone. if i am in danger or something my phone will always be too confusing too use. like in this one with having millions of additional contacts in it and all the menus were full of virus and ad bullshit.

and another thing that happens in my dreams like 3 times a week is me doing wheelies on my bike. if im in a dream where im riding my bike, 75% of the time i will be doing a wheelie. like everywhere i ride im just in wheelie position... maybe its because i suck at wheelies and wish i could actually do them good.

yea i have weird dreams lol

• 7 months later...

bumping because I had a dream about sitting in bed texting, then falling asleep, then waking up to my phone vibrating

then I woke up and I felt like a blanket was being pulled over my head (strong human amount of pressure doing it) and I hear the voice of my younger brother screaming something about my mom from outside my room (or kinda in the distance, far away/muffled) and then I feel something tugging on my elbow like it was going to pull me off the bed (paranormal activity?) >>>I try to shout but no sound comes out >>>>I try to move and then the force subsides. I literally lay in bed for like an hour and a half not even moving my head, then I text my friend back

fuck, is that sleep paralysis?

almost same shit happened to me a few weeks ago too. I think it's a result of fixing my normally weird sleeping pattern (I went from sleeping every night at ~3-4AM - waking up at 6>>>> to going to bed at ~12AM waking up at 6

edit: reminder to post dreams about wu tang, aliens, mutalisks, harpes

something similar has happened to me once or twice. fairly sure sleep paralysis is common, but a single person only has one or two episodes of it in their lifetime (statistically). i don't remember much about the last time it happened to me because it was last summer. i was taking melatonin at the time, which i know contributed.

http://www.angelfire.com/co/SleepParalysisLucid/moreInfoPar.html

I had the part that says: "Hypnagogic hallucinations; Nightmare"

the first time I can remember it happening to me was a few weeks ago; it felt like something was pushing down/rubbing my chest and applying a lot of pressure, then I yelled "FUCK" really loud and it went away

had a ton of lucid dreams before, all involve some kind of apocalypse scenario where I am running and I feel adrenaline coursing through my veins because I could die at any moment

only have had a couple of sex dreams

most intense/only one I can remember, I was fucking a (scene-ish??) girl with thiiiickkk thighs in the shower, woke up feeling satisfied, was a longass dream, best dream ever,

My last dream I can remember well was literally just me and my brother going shopping around the city. We went into music stores, clothing stores, sports stores, etc. (all were real places that I would realistically go to) and we just browsed around each store for what seemed like ages. There was no climax, nothing unusual happened and I can't remember a definite end. The only stray from reality was the layout of the city.

I've been having these 'normal' dreams for a while now. They're kind of weirder than the typical, abstract ones.

• 4 months later...

had a dream last night. i think i'd just arrived in santa clara and there were zombies everywhere. somehow ended up in a mall via some crazy bullet train. the mall was somehow affiliated with nasa and i could heat shit up all superman-like just by looking at shit.

i watched dragonball evolution on cinemax a few weeks back, i immediately cancelled my cinemax subscription, that movie is a new level of terrible

i actually put this movie in the 'so bad that i liked it' category

hungoooooooover.

soju

+korean beer

+tequila

+beer

+bourbon

+4 month expired stale cheeseballs

= :(

FUCK! i miss living in korea, like to the point im considering going back.

i used to have this recurring dream then it stopped for a long time. i had them again last night, but it was like i dreamt, woke up, went back to sleep and dreamt again. i think i had 3 separate dreams with the recurring theme. fucking weird man. i blame it on last night's excessive alcohol consumption.

i have this recurring dream where im being chased, almost always downhill, by some guy whose face i can never see. i usually wake up hella sweaty from this like id actually been running in panic mode.

where to cop good basic boxers/briefs? i need to replace these whack patterns

i dont know where you are at but uniqlo makes some decent ones

anyway, i just got back from denver today, another stop on my 'where do i eventually want to live' tour. its seemed ok, i had an alright time but there are still other places i need to check out.

Guest on-display

on recurring dreams:

I have this recurring dream at times where I'm half asleep and I fall from a building or down a step/stairs and my leg twitches/jumps in real life. It feels so cool/weird

anyone know what I'm talking about?

I've posted this before, but the only recurring dream I remember having goes like this:

Bat flying through the air at night straight across my line of sight, then it goes into a church where Bill Cosby is speaking. The bat's still going straight down the middle and finally hits Bill in the nuts and he lets out a grunt.

Man my dreams recently have been so stupid as fuck. Like I dreamed that I had a blackberry and I was ultra stoked on this cuz I could check my stock portfolio and email clients and shit while I drive a benz.

and then I wake up to my ancient ass phone that don't even have a camera.

edit- I don't even want a fucking blackberry, my subconscious is just a douche

I very regularly have dreams where I am running from an invading army on the brink of war, or some variation. Just last night I had a dream about police ala Ann Frank searching through my dream house (as in my house in my dream, not some beautiful dwelling made of mostly glass sitting on a lagoon) for me and my companions.

I wish I could rep dum and Rob.

I've posted this before, but the only recurring dream I remember having goes like this:

Bat flying through the air at night straight across my line of sight, then it goes into a church where Bill Cosby is speaking. The bat's still going straight down the middle and finally hits Bill in the nuts and he lets out a grunt.

i always had a dream where i'm a yout and my whole family and i (not my family doe, weird) would go for ice cream but i was the only one who wasn't allowed any :(

i have no recurring events in dreams, but i always go back to my childhood home and neighborhood

once i carried my father's coffin out the back door, other times i bum around parking lots and say hi to my old friends

I had a dream when I was young. A dream of sweet illusion. A glimpse of hope and unity, and visions of one sweet union. But a cold wind blows, and a dark rain falls. And in my heart it shows, look what they've done to my dream.

lol that my post got moved into here too, I was just quoting Queen lyrics. I never remember my dreams...

on recurring dreams:

I have this recurring dream at times where I'm half asleep and I fall from a building or down a step/stairs and my leg twitches/jumps in real life. It feels so cool/weird

Happens to me a regularly, usually when trying to fall asleep. Funny shit.

I recently had a dream I was traveling through a european country with some of my roomies. We were all in a transport van and my friend said some stupid stubborn bullshit which really set me off. I said fuck you and bounced out of the van and just walked it off for a few hours. Except I had all of our passports so everyone was annoyed with me when I finally met back with them, but I was like "oh well, meredith shouldn't be such a bitch"

I woke up really pissed at meredith lol

on recurring dreams:

Totally know what you're talking about. It's not a dream as much as I can just visualize it and it happens. I lie in my bed, imagine I'm falling backwards off a bridge, and then my entire body just twitches like I just fell into my bed. It's like playing with my gag reflex, it just feels weird but the fact that I have control over it is awesome.

As far as dreams/nightmares go, I'm always running away from something in my dreams. Whether it's the law or zombies, I'm always running and it's vital that I am not caught. Usually the dreams are 2-part where I'm getting away for a good amount of time but then I get caught when I least expect it. When it's zombie-themed, it's usually a boss monster from Resident Evil or something. If it's about the law, almost always a SWAT team.

But I always manage to get away by shooting everything in sight and just bouncing. Afterwards, I keep running and I end up in a very secure safehouse that's right under the "enemy's nose" and I have to sneak in somehow but they never catch me. I get lonely at that point cause I'm by myself and then I wake up and I'm super thankful none of what occured in my dream is actually real.

I have zombie ones at least once a week but besides the 1-2 dreams I get a week, I'm usually in deep slumber.

last night, from what I can remember, all my dreams has the same story.

the elements were all different but what was happening and how the people were reacting were all the same. I was conscious that i was dreaming, but i couldn't control it.

I had a dream last night that I got into a fight with someone when I was on top of some big tower thing. I was losing but then I did some judo-ish flip thing and pinned him down and then everyone who was watching was like "c'mon son you can't fight dirty like that!" which I remember finding really weird since he had a knife.

Smh.

so if youre lucid dreaming, you interrupt a dream currently in progress by realizing youre asleep. its almost as if you broke free from the path/timeline of the dream. so what if you had a dream where becoming lucid is actually part of this predetermined timeline? then its like youre not lucid dreaming at all...

i dont know if i got my point across cuz its so hard for me to explain, but this paradox has always haunted me ever since i had a lucid dream