Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

^so stoked to hear that T.... hopefully there will be no problem with German custom and i'll help you to drag 1-2 guys here (if i can).

hey moykky, this is my first contest too and doing it with the guys makes me even more nervous :blush:

Don't be, I'm sure you'll get used to it after a while! :P

Like mr. Brown said: "This is a male dominated contest...But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a levitating woman or a girl!"

so about the numbered jeans: we tried to get a custom printed number on the patch but that won't happen. sorry. but there will be a little other modification which will make these jeans different to the regular pairs.

Samurai will give us the information when they ship the contest jeans this week. So if anyone wants another size, please tell me so as we are able make changes NOW!

and here is our sponsor with Nogami-san and..damn forgot his name :D

IMG_0040.jpg

I hope this works:

beautiful_FrEaK 34

MaxPower 34

swiss-jeansfreak 32

riff 30

obbigood 32

kayodic 27

Clochard 32

scasi 31

hollowsleather 32

TheNorthern 31

ron2331 31

aho 31

viv1984viv 32

gnob 29

Rotbart 34

corporalclegg 30

arcarsenal 31

louisbosco 28

seanpsk 32

abstraktgeformt 38

BlueOctoberFan 34

ruprecht 34

lilfatsupra 31

moykky 31

joelz 34

Bokkepoot 30

almostnice 32

rockon99 35

FOXY 32

hopesgone34

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

no no, we will do it. but I can't give the date now. we will wait till everyone has the jeans and then, the following weekend we will all start to soak (or not soak) our jeans with the newspaper of that date and all the tags attached. that's the way we do it and if someone doesn't follow the "rules" (more will be announced later) he will be disqualified and can't win any of the prizes. sorry.

the old contest thread seems to be dead. but I'll try to dig it up and show you guys how it is done ;)