Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

i'd buy that for 15bones..

i think a double rap in natural with hardwear like this bracelet you've made would be great

5946749439_2e1f80d76a.jpg

i think the idea of stamping 'S0500XX' is solid

how does stamping each persons contest number on their own bracelet too sound ?

I like both the double wrap, stamping S0500XX and the contestant number.

Indeed, as most of us are settled with belts and stuff, the idea was just to have a little extra item, made by a member and good craftsman. (If it matters, I am thinking of getting me a Samurai Heavy Curved belt along with my contest pair, so I don't need another belt)

now that there is a larger group of backups, will it be lottery to get the vacated spaces (if/when they happen) or will it be first come first serve?

yep, it's a kind of lottery. now I'll update the list, then I'll cacth up with the thread.

but again I can say: free shipping, free hemming, and maximum would be around 325$.

edit: oh, of course as JimmyC is in this contest, there will probably be a contest tee, limited to the contestants. but buying is not mandatory

yep, it's a kind of lottery. now I'll update the list, then I'll cacth up with the thread.

but again I can say: free shipping, free hemming, and maximum would be around 325$.

edit: oh, of course as JimmyC is in this contest, there will probably be a contest tee, limited to the contestants. but buying is not mandatory

Nice!12345678

So there is 1 spot free for the contest and 2 or 3 are also not so sure.

Now it's YOUR turn to apply for a place on the back-up list!

And to make it more easy, also state the size you would need.

And if someone else is unsure if he wants to stay in this great contest, please tell me BEFORE we order your size. What will happen this weekend.

(I hope this won't happen)

i love it... keep it coming guys.... somehow i wanna watch the Shinobi film again.

it's about a battle history between 2 clans Iga (now Mie Perfecture) vs Kouga (now Shiga Perfecture) in the Tokugawa era.

shinobi-poster.jpg

regarding to the leather thing, gotta agree with The Nothern, double rap bracelet looks Rad.... or we can vote, is it either bracelet or belt right?

who wants bracelet?

1. kayodic

belt;

please fill in your names (yes copy and paste the list when you cast your vote)

i'm still bouncing around the idea of doing 33 instead of 32, but i want to see if the sponsor is who i think they are and sizes for this latest batch before i am 250% certain...

haha.... so very kind of you Flo! dont ruin the name, we just did the first collab on Chaotic Power Suspender, remember that ;)

Bracelet:

1. kayodic

2. max power

3. beautiful_FrEaK

Belt:

Both:

1. Bokkepoot

None of the above:

1. abstraktgeformt

Down with a natural bracelet, s0500 on it and #24 all up on that piece. (that still is my number, isn't it?)

Bracelet:

1. kayodic

2. max power

3. beautiful_FrEaK

4. deadendpro

Belt:

Both:

1. Bokkepoot

None of the above:

1. abstraktgeformt

can i have both?

i mean like i could use a bracelet and belt. however i'm just wondering how thick can hollows go with the belt? cause i'm currently thinking of a super thick belt with my jeans.

edit: just realised that i'm #18 which is the same date as my birthday. would be really awesome to have that number stamped!