Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

• 1 month later...

Since the original idea of this contest and now, 15 months have passed. Funnily this is the time the contest was supposed to run.

As I said earlier, in November there might be something happening between DC4 and TFH. We will see what the outcome looks like.

But this Samurai thing is dead and if something new is going to happen, I’m not sure if I will be able to organize it. Too much new stuff for me lately.

So I call hollowsleather here, to decide what we are doing with the bracelets we ordered from him. I still want mine as a little memory for me

• 1 month later...

So B_F we calling this idea officially dead then? Shame nothing really came from this; it was an amazing idea with lots of great people involved.

also, hallowsleather, pm me your email? thanks.

yeah...I think so. And the worst part is, that DC4 is in the same boat like us and was kinda let down by Samurai. That they are willing to contribute to the denim world can simply be seen that they also act as a sponsor for the HDWC2 now.

And hollows, I'll PM you about the bracelet

It's a pitty, that Samurai wasn't interested more for bringing this contest to a further point.

Would have been a great contest, I'm pretty sure