Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

Thanks for that, BF. Although, I think I may only wear Samurais for the rest of my natural existence. It's amazing how much I love them.

I'm there, my friend. And frankly, I love the socks and sandals. I think that jeans were meant to be worn with whatever the wearer sees fit--a true anarchist piece of clothing.

Hey mate: You really love the sandals and socks?

For many people this must look terrible.

I even made it on the Worst waywt fit thread (didn't know about this thread until now).

But like you said, I don't care about fashion styles. I just love raw denim

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Hey mate: You really love the sandals and socks?

For many people this must look terrible.

I even made it on the Worst waywt fit thread (didn't know about this thread until now).

But like you said, I don't care about fashion styles. I just love raw denim

Actually, mate, I do love the socks and sandals. And I hear what you say about raw denim. I don't crumb on people's style: if it works, it works.

^

Thanks for that. I fully agree!

Yeah

My raw denim heart just beats for raw denim almost for my whole life

Just a wonderfull evolution sample!!!

Already done so before. Slab really deserves our reps for his great work put in to them

• 2 weeks later...

Louisbosco

Then you also have the chance to visit the Jeansmuseum in Zurich too located in the heart of Europe!! :D

Oohh sounds great

And if you really have a lot of free time, you can help sorting out some of the other 10'500 pants and denim jackets for the inventory. We only have sorted out 1500 items yet.

And I have no idea what's inside many of those boxes since some of them havn't ever been opened since over 20 years.

The only point for sure is, that there are just many pairs of jeans and denim jackets inside those boxes.....

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Yeah I know.

Although quite many of them are probably othing special, but I'm pretty sure, that there are still some nice items waiting to be discovered. If I only had more time!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did talk to Daniel yesterday. He will fly to Japan on May 13th and has a meeting with Nogami-san on the 17th.

So now I need the final size you want in your jeans!!! So that Daniel can order them directly in Japan. And I need the confirmation that everybody will stay in this contest! Thank you!!!

So far we have got one free spot!