Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

Ha ha ha

Yes you got it. Before the boss will fire me I have to change to some newer stuff.

About washing: It's true, that you get some faster and stronger cracks/rips in the honeycombs and crotch area if never washed.

The cracks in the honeycomb area never bothers me. The crotch area I have to repair.

The other parts of the denim fabric I can't tell if it's less durable if kept in raw condition.

Anyway, I just like the shiny raw denim colour more then the washed blue colour. It's just my personal taste.

And I just try to keep my stuff as clean as possible as long as I wear them in the office

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Thanks

I just have to stop wearing them for the moment untill I have repaired them at the important places.

But I'll still keep them in honour and will wear them as leisure and work pants then

I have started now with a Strike Gold 1103 pants and an IH 957 super black heavy weight denim jacket as my new office clothzes

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome pictures guys! BUT WHERE ARE MYYY SAMURAIS!? haha

Has anyone heard any news regarding this process? i'm going insane over here!

Awesome pictures guys! BUT WHERE ARE MYYY SAMURAIS!? haha

Has anyone heard any news regarding this process? i'm going insane over here!

Isn't aho in Japan at the moment? Let's urge him to stand in front of the Samurai HQ without pants in demonstrative purposes and see our competition to swiftly start!

I'll jump through some sort of fire hoop and travel to Zurich or wherever Ruedi is to get the last spot on this. I am viciously entertaining at times, at least to myself. That, and I'm getting a new camera that I have no idea how to use, so there's that too.

Done begging.

On to figuring out this camera for pics.

I'm boring as fuck but i'd love to join the contest if there's a spot open (size 32-34 would work for me)

i'm working hard my evisu 2000s right nao and im waiting until they start turning real nice before posting pics, but in the event of a contest i would post regularly, promise!

I'll jump through some sort of fire hoop and travel to Zurich or wherever Ruedi is to get the last spot on this. I am viciously entertaining at times, at least to myself. That, and I'm getting a new camera that I have no idea how to use, so there's that too.

Done begging.

On to figuring out this camera for pics.

Your more then welcome to stop at my place in Zurich also without jumping through fire hoops!!

I would love to invite you in to the Jeansmsueum at any time!

So let's wait for any more contest news in May?

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

sounds like Nogami-san might have something up his sleeve for us? crossing fingers....and as far as me being in Japan, i unfortunately didn't make it out to samurai (i know, i know...)...probably the one place i SHOULD'VE went to but hopefully i'll be back soon! b_F and everyone, thanks for keeping this flame burning, we'll get our jeans before you know it!

T

Your more then welcome to stop at my place in Zurich also without jumping through fire hoops!!

I would love to invite you in to the Jeansmsueum at any time!

So let's wait for any more contest news in May?

I'm there, my friend. And frankly, I love the socks and sandals. I think that jeans were meant to be worn with whatever the wearer sees fit--a true anarchist piece of clothing.

So May? I'm cool with that. It gives me some time to start saving my pennies for the samurais and breaking in my 5000vx--Fit pics this week for sure. It's getting the slot on the contest that matters, I'd say. The jeans will come when they come.

Sooooo, what's the deal with Denime and where do I look to read about them?

Thanks to everybody for their hard work with this thread.

I guess thought they weren't being produced anymore. That's why I wanted to find a post explaining their current state.

^we will see

I guess thought they weren't being produced anymore. That's why I wanted to find a post explaining their current state.

they are still produced. an ew owner took over but yeah...they are still there: www.denime.jp

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK