Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

I keep you on my mind :)

i thought about all this anniversary thing and with the delay I noticed. if we get the new run i will be lot.15. so Samurai 15th year of production, with the 15oz denim and running for 15 months (as we already planned).

so it will be a 15th year anniversary contest ;)

Am I still alive in 10 years?

Old swiss man greetings

^^Gnob: You're probably right. I'll be still alive in 10 years and trashing jeans the slow and long way daily.

And perhaps I'll still try to do so in the graveyard, ha ha ha

I'm one of the less serious ones here around.

For me it doesn't matter that much, when the contest starts.

As long as I'm alive (lol)

^Ruedi you are one crazy dude! I'll call you from now on chocolate-jeansfreak! :D

oh something I found that I always thought was somewhere in the old contest thread (well..maybe it is but I didn't find it)

emaze's contest jeans paired with a Samurai type 3 made of 15oz texas cotton denim

6f59f1ca5a89fb1881d73d4f34fa6418.jpg

they just released a new run of this denim jackets in all three different types, fyi

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

and there is even more in the pipeline. i do my best to keep you guys entertained :D

When I got home today I had a little box from the postman waiting for me. I was totally surprised as I didn't expect anything to arrive for me (nothing ordered or so)

P1040022.jpg

Looking at the sender I found out it was from Ruedi. Or beloved Swiss jeans freak :)

And inside was another box and a card

P1040023.jpg

And inside that box. Chocolate, chocolate and even more chocolate :D

P1040024.jpg

Thanks so much Ruedi! That's a serious attack on my body fat, it will grow even more :P

Ha ha ha, no bribery at all

I was just thinking to cheers up some Pike Brothers Bundeslander tour members in Germany who asked for some chocolate last year. And since I was at the B& B event in Berlin, it was much cheaper for me to send some chocolate around inside Germany. And after distributing just some teaser pieces before Christams I thought now it's the opportunity to fill up the January hole. So nobody has to die because of starvation.

And of course you guys just have to add on some extra fat for cold winter season. This keeps freezing time away from your bodies much better, if you have a good isolation ha ha ha. Forgive me guys if I 'm joking about weight gainings, since I myself always have the same weight since 25 years

And thanks beauty for my new nick name swiss chocolate man. This is exactly what I am.

In fact I carried 6 kg of chocolate from Zurich to Berlin. Some of those chocolates reached Stacy the famous taylor from Denham working this week in the 14 oz store and other people there. The store offered professional denim raepairs for free!!!!

BTW the B&B in Berlin and also the Capsule fair near Alexanderplatz was like in Raw Denim heaven.

It was a great time in Berlin!!!!!

And I have taken many pics with a crappy camera

BNow I just need some time oooghh

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

It depends on how hungry your postman is.

At least I didn't wrote chocolate on the parcels like before Christmas, where the postman has eaten all the chocolate away, which I have sent to fairylicks as well.

So Felix had to suffer on a real hard chocolate diet

I'll be out for skiing holidays in the mountains for 2 weeks soon.

Let'see if my old Denime pants will still survive this since I was thinking that the new pants will have arrived till then.

Otherwise I'll take a spare pants with me in case of emergency