Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

Thanks and have some great Christmas time too and best wishes for a great 2012 to you and Daniel

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Yeah! Happy New Year to everyone with great raw denim experiences

Yeah would be super great. I think I have to switch to some newer items since my office people are trying to kill me if I still wear my old Denime pants and Lee Storm Rider 101-LJ blanket lined denim jacket. They're looking pretty rough meanwhile. But I still love them more and more as wilder thes look.

what's everyone wearing in the meanwhile? still addicted to my SC66's as beaters but break out the 15th Anniversary WH's once in a while...Rough not being able to wear denim to work, but I'm ready for a fresh pair with a lower rise than all the repros i'm on...holiday/winter weight has been painful for me...

Got the Left Field contest chinos to satiate my contest cravings while throwing my 1000xx and Ooes in the mix. Holiday fat has me too self conscious to wear the eternals....

But I really want some samurais!!!!

just bought black carhartt double-fronts. been wanting a pair forever just never did it. i think i'll be wearing those exclusively till the contest starts. interested to see how they wear out.

Wanted to switch to black overdied IH heavy weight denim jacket and Strike Gold 23 oz pants. But when I was looking to my old Denime contest pants and the Lee Storm Rider 101-LJ blanket lined denim jacket, it almost broke my heart. And a little bit later I switched back to my old stuff, although meanwhile in pretty rough condition!!

No worries mates. Of course I 'll always fixing the tears and rips on the bad places.

So no sporting underwear visible. It's more about the general wild and grim look of those pants with strong patina and character.

And my friends have to follow this evolution since February 22 2010 with constant daily wear of them and still never washed so far.

And of course this is quite difficult to understand for them.

But I like to see the falling apart evolution on them at less dangerous areas.

At the moment the right front pocket is getting in poorer condition with large inside holes and the cuffed areas are developing large holes too.

And a part of the left back pocket has separeted from the butt area.

Although posted them many times I can put some new updates of those pants soon if not too boring for you