Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

People should really figure their shit out, the jeans are already ordered so its pretty disrespectful to have reserved a spot, had the order put in, and then to realize that you have no money. Its not like it should be a surprise that they are going to cost money. And I am really excited for this to start up

People should really figure their shit out, the jeans are already ordered so its pretty disrespectful to have reserved a spot, had the order put in, and then to realize that you have no money. Its not like it should be a surprise that they are going to cost money. And I am really excited for this to start up

Thanks for the answer. Exactly my opinion. Now the order is placed and it was clear that we would have to pay for the jeans. Sounds really strange, huh?

And it has also been said many times before, that our sponsor is preparing stuff for the announcement of the contest, so we kindly ask your patience until he is revealed. Thank you!

Tillmann: Happy birthday from me too although after midnight!!

And Flo: You made a really nice birthday present to Tillmann! I cant stop watching those pics

And about the waiting list: Let's see if there are any more dropouts like on my size (waist 32 to waist 34). My cash would be ready and its just the right time to replace my Denime contest jeans. I really have to downgrade them as my work jeans now otherwise I get in trouble with my office people