Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

yeah well, i'm not that big sized so cant really say much. but i wear small in hanes but the samurai tee are relatively smaller than hanes for flathead tees. like i wear small in samurai tee and 38 in FH. but the samurai tees are slightly smaller than the rest i've got.

or we could just have like, one person moderate a tumblr kinda like http://www.itsworn.com/ where people submit their pictures and credits and contestant number, etc..

just something so people that want to view it who arent on sufu can maybe see the progress

Sad to hear that we have another drop-out, especially of people you thought were dedicated. Hopefully the last one, I don't want to see that when it comes to paying the jeans (yes, we have to, just in case somebody thought they were free and that somebody would give us prizes, free jeans and extra gifts.)

I never used tumblr, but I'll try to get an account. And I also think, that the account dates can be given out to every contestant. Alternative would be to do a chit-chat and pictures only thread. LEt me know what you prefer.

Sad to hear that we have another drop-out, especially of people you thought were dedicated. Hopefully the last one, I don't want to see that when it comes to paying the jeans (yes, we have to, just in case somebody thought they were free and that somebody would give us prizes, free jeans and extra gifts.)

I never used tumblr, but I'll try to get an account. And I also think, that the account dates can be given out to every contestant. Alternative would be to do a chit-chat and pictures only thread. LEt me know what you prefer.

If you guys need help with tumblr or blogspot, i would be glad to help you guys manage it.