Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

damn, cycling through contestants like they were the seasons. really excited to hear about your plan Till, and even more excited about the bracelet and jeans!

size change

Powers that be, kindly change my size to 31! Thanks for the opportunity, and thank you Nicholas for the bad ass leather goods.

well, I'm a actual 32 waist, but I have smaller thighs.. (tall and lanky). Do you think the 31's would work for me? or should I stick with TTS?

Always wanted to try Hollows leather, but it is kinda of funny since we can make ourselves :D

Now is a good reason, and always a big fan for Hollows! For your contribution and willingness to share, me and Scasi will get one each.

Be assured that I will switch to wearing Hollows bracelet instead of Obbi Good Label throughout the contest ;)

It will be an honor! :D

I was just talking to james about this contest earlier on.. But I have yet to decide on a pair of jeans for the upcoming indigo roots contest.. Though these are already put into my consideration as it will be great to have a pair in both contest ..

But I shall not hog up any spots/backup list as nothing is decided yet.. Thank you anyway! ;)

Some news again.

As we don't have an official word from Samurai yet I can only guarantee you the following:

1. Price: Not more than 24,990 Yen (Japanese retail, please convert to your currency)

2. Free Worldwide Shipping

3. Free Chainstitch hemming with a vintage Union Special

4. Prizes for places 1-3 (store credit and more)

5. Contest tees, designed by our sponsor and will be included to your jeans for FREE