Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

^ Shouldn't they be drinking beer and digging holes at our beautiful beaches?:D
Ooops. Must have drunk.......:confused: Nontheless.... might be helpful.

i told ya.... the crazy drunk Germans and they run naked after diggin the holes LOL.... (i still love my dear German friends.... ich liebe euch alle... just kidding :P )

hell yeah... i will put my money on the orange team, Dutch is gonna beat Deutsch for sure!

WIir lieben dich auch, Ika. ;) When it's meet-up time, we bring the beer, you guys the weed and a whole lot of Sandburgen will be built. Running around naked.... depends on the amount of beer and weed.

(My knowledge of dutch is limited to "lekker", "kut" and "jonge".... In that order. I think this might even be a whole (nasty and weird) sentence. "Lekker kut, jonge!")

WIir lieben dich auch, Ika. ;) When it's meet-up time, we bring the beer, you guys the weed and a whole lot of Sandburgen will be built. Running around naked.... depends on the amount of beer and weed.

(My knowledge of dutch is limited to "lekker", "kut" and "jonge".... In that order. I think this might even be a whole (nasty and weird) sentence. "Lekker kut, jonge!")

Like kayo told..Germans are crazy.:D

Your knowlegde of dutch is amazing..i think i can blame the New kids?

But Samurai related: Are we gonna get any special things on our Sammie's?

Like a patch or a handwritten number or so?

^I hope we and you won't be disappointed. So far we had some (in my eyes) good ideas, but who knows what the (even more crazy, btw) Japanese make out of it. Maybe they surprise us with even better stuff.

Cheap/ Faptronic: We'll see, maybe there'll be a place for you in the contest anyway. Not that I wish for, but I fear that some might drop out still. But, in general, this thread has been so active, that it seems that most contestants are really dedicated. So, thank you all already for making this possible.

@ the dutch dudes: Maybe we can arrange a meetup in Amsterdam some time, I would love to go there again. And this might help us abandon some of the old cliches. I'll be there, if the Autobahn isn't blocked by dutch trailers :D

In addition the Samurai measurements, post-wash, if I'm not mistaken.

unbenannthd.png

And: There is a 26!!!

wow this model came with 38inseam. correct me if im wrong.

have we got a final price yet? I'm saving up, but want to make sure I'll have enough....

@ all: like b_f said, we're negotiating that the prices will be lower or at least not more expensive than jap. retail - 25000 Yen. So go figure out yourselves...

25000 Yen in USD = $323.46