Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

bF - yeah,would go for a 34 again i think...Even if they could be a bit too small atm :)...need to force myself to loose some weight again :)...

kayo - most important thing is that I need to know a price for these.have to check on sizing and everything as soon as I'm at home later on!

yeah...34 should it be...even I was thinking about a 35 this time...for a change...but then...I also have some pounds that I could rid off so the 34 would be the more flattering fit I hope.

price will be anounced once we get the answer. there are some things that have to be discussed with Samurai

I just called Almostnice. He is undecided between 33 and 32 and will let us know until thursday.

(his Denime in 34 suits perfect and my LVC 44 in 33 was one size too big on him, PB Engineer in 33 was good - b_f, what would you recommend, as you know the sizes of these pairs?)

I would go with a 32 if i was Markus...since the LVC44 was one size too big, then he def. should get the 32 in the 0500`s...

had the LVC44 in 34 and i have to say, that both (LVC and Samurai) fit the same way (same size!)...So 32 i would say!

yeah...34 should it be...even I was thinking about a 35 this time...for a change...but then...I also have some pounds that I could rid off so the 34 would be the more flattering fit I hope.

price will be anounced once we get the answer. there are some things that have to be discussed with Samurai

well then i`ll go with a 33 :D...

gonna check the sizing chart now and will up all my measurements of my pair of tagged w34 lot.10 in a few minutes!

^ he meant "great things".

i do hope so :)...

Guys, i have a long talk with James and he suggest that i can go for 31 instead, coz other then my beer gut, i have the smallest ass and slimmest legs for a man...... And i'm so going to switch beer to full time whiskey. I need a 31 waist hemmed 33 instead! Thanks! (do you need me to pm?)

Okay, I think after reading the whole thread I should go with a 34 waist as that's my true waist, but I don't want skinny jeans so maybe I should with a 35-36...? What does everyone think on that?

Plus, the final cost might be an issue... looks like they run $325+ US....

so here are my measurements (S0500XX - w34 - lot.10):

3soaks, 3 washes, 167 days of wear...

waist: 35/ 36

f/r: 11/ 11

b/r: 15.25/ 15.5

thigh: 12.3/ 12.75

knee: 9.5/ 9

hem: 8.5/ 8.5

inseam: 36.25/ 32 (been hemmed!)

last measurements are from today (1 day after the 3rd wash!)...

I dunno if you all are concerned with sizing for those in the waiting list, but I'd be down for a 31, which I think would be TTS for me. Fingers crossed....

out of the waiting list, i would have loved to see hollows and arcarsenal though. they have got some of the sickest fades ever. esp arcarsenal.

Wow, thanks Ranon, that's really nice of you! I dunno how I managed to punish my 660s so well from that contest but it sure was fun...

Yeah, the contests are really what got me to join sufu. So many cool people and pairs of jeans from all over the world. I dug the fact that there was a community of people who were nuts about their jeans and actually had contests to show their dedication! The internet is cool like that.