Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

as I never hem my jeans I have not much experience there. well...34 to be safe as it will shrink with future washes. an initial soak won't bring to the end length.

of course everybody can hem the jeans whereever they want! if you find out the pair is too long, there's no rule you have to send them to the sponsor for a new hemming. so SE or BiG is fine by me, if they are willing to do it.

that would be awesome, true. here is the pic I meant of him. also a rather slim cut, don't you guys think?

sampresoakyy7.jpg

dcfc0031tq5.jpg

@ranon: yeah..faptronic now..but he used multiple accounts to my knowlege. he also posted as cheep in that contest..thing confuses me ;)

edit: and also check out this link. it shows cheep's pair from month to month

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=616752&postcount=2202

as we all have to update at least a month, we could also make such a comparison at the end of the contest :)

as I never hem my jeans I have not much experience there. well...34 to be safe as it will shrink with future washes. an initial soak won't bring to the end length.

i think i'll leave the inseam hemming length undecided till we get a green light on everything.

great fit til, not as slim as 710 but definitely slimmer than 5000. they really look good!

I find it rather difficult to tell how slim these really are... Yours for example, do not look as slim as Cheap's fit. From the top of my head I don't remember if he sized down.

I'm also not quite sure. TTS or SDO. But don't trust me too much

what size Tilmann?

pff...da macht men nen fitguide, postet überall alles darüber und der feine Herr weiß es trotzdem nicht. size 34 :P

Any pics of someone who sized up? In the first post you mentioned the cuts versatility... I guess pre soak pics are the only indication of how that is gonna look.

I compared measurements like a mad man yesterday, I'm sure I can fit into a 36, but I'm not certain I'll like it. I've always preferred a looser fit, but mostly chose the cut accordingly....

lax: Mad swag, yo! ;) This pic is several years old afaik, I think most have seen it by now. And puked.

b_F yeah... it'll be alright. Won't blame you, don't worry. ;) Might have to wash more often than others, or use the dryer. Maybe this'll yield somewhat different results, could even be interesting, who knows.