Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

if i have to choose, i'll go for bracelet.... no wallet no belt sorry... ya know girls will always be girls ;)

as for sizing, i'll be joining riff to size up 1. according to e2nd measurement 26 can fit me nicely but i dont want my samurai look like my other jeans, so i'll go for bigger size, 27 it is!

that's what i figured about the leather good too.. i've got everything else

except a sweet leather bracelet, & i figure it will be customized for only us contestants real cool like

i also figure i won't have the cash to drop on a new belt after buying these jeans and a new camera

seriously, i gotta start saving for a new guitar.........

I was under the impression the first 30 were set when I asked to be on the back up list. so if 28-30 are still free and its ok with everyone else, please add me

Well, we PM'd some of our friends that have not responded yet. If they decline or don't respond within the next days, the people from the back-up list will get in.

b_f will add rockon99 to this list as well.

werd max..

i've decided to go with a tagged size 32 & i wear a tagged 33 in a IHxB01 (my ideal fit)

hope the waist shrinks from 34" to 32".. & i'd really like the thigh as close to 12" as it can get...

what do you guys think about my sizing choice ?

my size 31s have a 12 inch thigh.

werd max..

i've decided to go with a tagged size 32 & i wear a tagged 33 in a IHxB01 (my ideal fit)

hope the waist shrinks from 34" to 32".. & i'd really like the thigh as close to 12" as it can get...

werd max..

i am right with you man, this is exactly how i chose to size. down one from my iron heart 33 (which stretched like a fuckin mad man!)

what i really did not want was to start off with a 35 waist, so i think starting at a 34 waist and cold soaking will be my best bet.

i was considering sizing down to a 31 so the knee down and top block was more fitted...

i just can't have those thighs be any smaller than 11.75

my size 31s have a 12 inch thigh.

did they shirk to 12" after a soak or did they stretch to 12" with wear ?

i am right with you man, this is exactly how i chose to size. down one from my iron heart 33 (which stretched like a fuckin mad man!)

what i really did not want was to start off with a 35 waist, so i think starting at a 34 waist and cold soaking will be my best bet.

busters are fully sanforised, so my choice was easy. go with what messured to a 32" waist

i always wear my belt so i've never had the problem of stretching too big

^ yeah, my 634s-b was worn the first few days without a belt and got a bit too large, but agreed, belt worn at all times.

hej guys...it'a 3AM in germany and I'm very drunk...and I have 14 PMs in my box to answer right now :D I LOVE the interest we got in this contest!!!

for me, a bracelet would be fine...we will discuss this with hollowsleather.

as for the sizingchart of BiG. you can use it as a reference but from my experience, BiG is ALWAYS 1" larger in the waist measurement than it is in real life...maybe they pull them more apart when lining up, dunno.

in a few hours after I slept I'll be a bigger help ;)

so I answered some PMs...not all. I have to slepp now...for those who are sure with their size, please PM me and say in your message that the size you state there is the size you want to order.

for the rest, I'll do my best in a few hours. you guys are great!!! :)

after soak. my pair is unworn and one wash and after remeasuring, they are 12.2.

I measure them Ironheart style (all the way) which is different than most measuring.

Big shows presoak they were 12.75 inches. seems like a 31 is safe for you. I think the smallest it could be after multiple washes would be 12.

How I measured:

bottoms_thigh.jpg

sam_500xx.gif

did they shirk to 12" after a soak or did they stretch to 12" with wear ?