Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

I thought MaxPower already contacted you?! I'll update the list in a few minutes

no no i dont get that message and i misstype on the last post..im saying there will not be my size for this contest except you can get me sz 26 for it..

sorry for the miss understand bf:p

I am down. I would personally rather have it for a belt though because I would actually need one. But I am interested to see what else is available.

I'm willing to make whatever people express the most interest in. Belt, bracelet, card case, wallet, S&M harness, whatever.

Ideally I'd like if there was interest in at least 10 of one item, that would make me feel good about offering a discount.

no no i dont get that message and i misstype on the last post..im saying there will not be my size for this contest except you can get me sz 26 for it..

sorry for the miss understand bf:p

well, 2ND offers a size 26 for the S0500XX so I hope we can also get that size.

About the sizes in general...please make up your mind guys and gals what size you need and write a private message to ME (that's important and less hassle for Max and me)

If it helps anybody: My best fitting pair right now is the LVC 44, the Momotaro 0905 SP is a bit more comfy, but not loose. I will go for a tagged 34 in the S0500, so I size up from my Iron Heart, Momotaro and LVC size.

True waist is between 33 and 34.

If it helps:

unbenanntxpo.jpg

The S0500 come close to the LVC 44 fit, IMO.

^Settles it for me...Going with a 31 (SUO from typical sizing), which hopefully translates to "loose" on me with my chicken legs. Also going to hem mega short to replicate my looser WH fits I'm used to lately...Vintage fades on Samurai!

Forgot to mention, I'd also be down for a leather bracelet of some sort...Or wallet?

EDIT: Is it October yet? ;)

does the texas cotton really shrink 2" in the waist? my 710s (lot 11) maybe shrank an inch and a half total over the entire duration of wearing them.

I think that depends on the Lot characteristics, that may change depending on the cotton quality, the temperature you soak etc.

B_f demonstrated me, that the Texas Cotton runs different depending on the cotton harvest (concerning e.g. slubbyniess, hairs etc.), so we don't know exact shrinking abilities.

I can only say, that the old S0500 (w34) was perfect for me and I hate too tight jeans, so to be safe, I size up one.

^ good points, ok, will look over as many charts as i can find for these sams and then hit up till, thanks again man.

I'm going to go TTS on these (29) as the jump in the leg opening is about .5" from the 29->30, and I would rather have a skinnier cut for now.

As for leather, I am sorry but if it's a bracelet I won't be purchasing it as I just don't like wearing bracelets. But I am almost willing to buy anything else, maybe its possible to have 2 things?

^by any chance do you have a fit pic of the 29s riff? Curious to see if they'll turn out skinny or more towards a straight leg fit.

what might look straight or slim on him might look different on you, unless the both of you are of exact same measurements. best way to get a better idea will be to have a look at measurements in your size..

what might look straight or slim on him might look different on you, unless the both of you are of exact same measurements. best way to get a better idea will be to have a look at measurements in your size..

Well, I'm sure that out inseams will be different, but I believe our measurements are very similar. Even if we are different, I would like to see the same size since the difference between a 30 and 29 is pretty big.

So just went through the whole thread boys and girls and since this sounds really interesting and promising to me with all the boys and girls joining I think you can count me in as well...and even if I already own a pair of S0500XX I'm really interested to see if the ones from this newer lot will fade exactly the same way my lot.10 pair is doing atm ;)

Still waiting for a few more info's though (price,lot-#,shrinkage etc.)...

Oh and imo a nice bracelet would be dope,since i think that we all already rocking some great belts and wallets ;)