Punchable Faces (backpfeifengesicht)

tac0tron

anybody seeing more of those asians guys with a lip piercing or snake bites more recently? the ones do the asian girl pouty stuff, but they're not girls. brb with a random pic, but don't know how to search for it.

screen_shot_2012-05-17_at_7.18.52_pm.png 0e35c0746431dee621e6b2c2115a6298-3473378 shit like this.

someone repped this recently and reminded me that these people existed again...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man, no one's posted SHINGY?

Shingy.jpg

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/11/17/crystal-ball-3

From above new yorker article: 

Next, Shingy stopped by the office of Erika Nardini, the chief marketing officer of AOL Advertising, and handed her an iPad Mini. “Wanted to show you a little brain fart I had on the plane,†he said. It was a cartoon he had drawn of a bear wearing zebra-print pants and a shirt covered in ones and zeros.

“Love it, love it, love it,†Nardini said. “I’m thinking of the bears more as a metaphor.â€

“A thousand per cent,†Shingy said.

“Shingy is my muse,†Nardini said. During this conversation, Shingy was distracted by his phone, but he looked up and smiled every few seconds. “I lean on him really heavily for the feel of what’s happening in the here and now. There is something so polarizing about Shingy, but also so unifying.â€

[...]

He [shingy] told the Applebee’s people that to make their brand “remarkable, reactive, and relevant†they have to tell stories in real time. Everyone is talking about SoLoMo—social, local, mobile—but they should be talking about HoMo: home/mobile, cell phones used on the couch.

Everything about him is punchable.

Edited by exhaust fumes